IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs
Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
|Senior Technical Writer||Northridge, CA||05/25/2013|
|Technical Writer||Northridge, CA||05/25/2013|
|Manufacturing Lead Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/22/2013|
|Sr R\D Engineer||Santa Rosa, CA||05/21/2013|
|Technical Writer||Northridge, CA||05/17/2013|
|EndoVascular Summer Co op||Santa Rosa, CA||05/15/2013|
|Senior Scientist Biosensors R&D||Northridge, CA||05/15/2013|
|Supplier Quality Engineer||Santa Ana, CA||05/15/2013|
|Engineering Manager||Northridge, CA||05/15/2013|
|Sr. Algorithm Development Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/14/2013|
|Coronary Quality Co op||Santa Rosa, CA||05/14/2013|
|Software Test Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/11/2013|
|Senior Software Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/10/2013|
|Embedded Software Test Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Human Factors Intern Graduate (Tech)||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Senior Electrical Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Senior Scientist Sensor R&D||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Senior Systems Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Prin RaD Engineer||Santa Rosa, CA||05/08/2013|
|Product Development Manager||Santa Rosa, CA||05/07/2013|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Manager Systems Engineering Sensor R&D - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Join Medtronic Diabetes as a leader in the Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) Systems Engineering (SE) team. Seeking an experienced manager who is inspirational, passionate, highly analytical, energetic, results driven and focused on driving advancements in the technology and the organization. Responsible for the engineering and scientific...
Reference Code: 86227
- Packaging Engineer - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Packaging Engineer plays a collaborative role of a global, cross-functional team that will drive continuous improvement for implantable and drug/device combination products. This role is responsible for the design, development, and support of package systems for sterile and non-sterile medical device products including components, assem...
Reference Code: 86247
- Prin Mechanical Design Eng - Carlsbad, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Design and development of new, and perform modifications to existing designs for radiofrequency (RF) cardiac ablation catheters. Activities may include product design and development, technical management, personnel management, methods/process development, design modeling, tooling design/fabrication, equipment design/fabrication, design ver...
Reference Code: 86135