IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Marketing Jobs
By being hired into one of our Marketing jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Marketing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Marketing job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Marketing at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Product Manager - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Join one of the most exciting and dynamic medical device industries as a Senior Product Manager for market leader, Medtronic. As a Senior Product Manager on the Insulin Delivery marketing team, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading the global product innovation process for a new category of insulin pumps....
Reference Code: 86818
- Principal Product Specialist CGM Upstream - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description As a key member of the marketing team for the fast growing Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) business, the Prin. Product Specialist will be a proven cross-functional leader and collaborative teammate tasked to drive new products into development and through launch by: Clarifying market-driven product strategies, researching and communicat...
Reference Code: 86838
- Sr. Analytics & Business Intelligence Specialist - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description We’re seeking a highly motivated individual who has a proven record of high performance. A successful candidate must be able to fulfill not only the basic business analytics responsibilities, but must also have the drive and organizational skills to help transform the business analytics function into a significantly more strategic an...
Reference Code: 86897