IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Medical Sales Jobs
With each new therapy we create at Medtronic, we need knowledgeable, determined sales reps to inform and educate healthcare professionals and administrators around the world. These are no order-taker roles; Medtronic sales professionals are consultative partners. They work closely with clients in more than 120 countries to match specific practice needs with specific Medtronic therapies. Clinical interest and acumen are a must.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Sales.
|Sr. Corporate Sales Director||Sacramento, CA||05/17/2013|
|Diabetes Territory Manager Los Angeles South||Los Angeles, CA||05/17/2013|
|Diabetes Territory Manager Orange CA||Orange County, CA||05/13/2013|
|Area Sales Manager NT Sacramento||Sacramento, CA||05/07/2013|
|District Sales Manager Los Angeles||Los Angeles, CA||05/07/2013|
|Training Education Consultant||Santa Rosa, CA||05/07/2013|
|Training\Education Specialist||Northridge, CA||04/26/2013|
|Diabetes Territory Manager San Jose CA||San Jose, CA||04/22/2013|
|Diabetes Clinical Manager North Bay CA||Santa Rosa, CA||04/19/2013|
|Diabetes Clinical Manager Newport CA||Irvine, CA||04/04/2013|
|Clinical Specialist Neuro Pain and ITB Therapy San Diego||San Diego, CA||03/07/2013|
|Sr Analyst Sales Operations||Northridge, CA||01/26/2013|
|Sales Rep Diagnostic and Monitoring Riverside\San Bernardino CA||Riverside, CA||01/05/2013|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Training Education Consultant - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Manage all sales training efforts in support of the aortic product platforms and related therapies. Develop and manage training strategies and systems to educate and develop the aortic field sales force. Manage and develop a professional training curriculum for Sales employees in both individual contributor and leadership positions. Consult...
Reference Code: 87119
- Training\Education Specialist - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The responsibility of this role is to utilize instructional design theory to create effective learning solutions for various delivery methods - instructor-led, e-learning, mobile learning, and blended learning. This position provides guidance on course design methodologies and tools. The Instructional Designer collaborates with subject-matt...
Reference Code: 86953
- Diabetes Territory Manager San Jose CA - San Jose, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Diabetes Territory Manager (TM) will manage territory base business and growth by promoting, selling, supporting Medtronic Diabetes products and services. Position Responsibilities • Conduct sales calls to promote, sell, and service Medtronic Diabete...
Reference Code: 86895