IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Human Resources Jobs
By being hired into one of our Human Resources jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Human Resources careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Human Resources job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Human Resources at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Principal HR Business Partner - Brooklyn Center, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position is responsible for leading several HR initiatives for Operations within the Medtronic Energy and Component Center (MECC): including Employee Relations, Talent Management, High Performance Team Development, Diversity and Inclusion, and Rewards & Compensation. This position develops and leads strategies and systems designed ...
Reference Code: 87163
- Diversity Consultant - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Diversity Consultant will lead Global Women’s Programming efforts, including supervising & facilitating the management of global women’s ERG groups, and guiding & supporting the Global Women’s Network. Additionally, this role will build and manage the GIDE Talent Management Integration Initiatives, to includ...
Reference Code: 87178
- Prin Compensation Analyst - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This job partners closely with sales, sales operations, finance, marketing and the human resources team to analyze, design, implement and administer well-aligned compensation and total reward programs for the Neuromodulation sector. The successful incumbent will be a knowledge expert and have the ability to make strong, data driven recommen...
Reference Code: 86982