IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Marketing Jobs
By being hired into one of our Marketing jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Marketing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Marketing job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Marketing at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
|Marketing Communications Specialist||Minneapolis, MN||05/26/2013|
|Product Manager||Northridge, CA||05/25/2013|
|Sr Product Manager||Northridge, CA||05/25/2013|
|Sr Product Manager CGM||Northridge, CA||05/25/2013|
|Connected Care Global Education and Communications Specialist||Minneapolis, MN||05/24/2013|
|Therapy Development Specialist||Netherlands||05/23/2013|
|Upstream Product Manager – ICD Systems||Minneapolis, MN||05/22/2013|
|Sr Product Specialist||Louisville, CO||05/21/2013|
|Global Downstream Marketing Director ICD Systems||Minneapolis, MN||05/21/2013|
|Market Program Manager – Insulin Delivery Pipeline strategy and analytics||Northridge, CA||05/17/2013|
|Marketing Specialist Endovascular (m\w)||Germany||05/16/2013|
|Sr Medical Affairs Spec||Santa Rosa, CA||05/16/2013|
|Area Market Development West Coast||Irvine, CA||05/10/2013|
|Sr Mgr Therapy Dev Sp. CoroRDN||Santa Rosa, CA||05/10/2013|
|Market Development Specialist Advanced Energy Asia Pacific (Surgical Technologies)||Australia||05/07/2013|
|Prin Product Manager||Northridge, CA||05/02/2013|
|Associate Product Manager Neuromodulation||Australia||04/30/2013|
|Therapy Manager Sacral Neuromodulation Therapy||Australia||04/30/2013|
|Principal Sales Training Specialist||Switzerland||04/29/2013|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Area Market Development West Coast - Irvine, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description AREA MARKET DEVELOPMENT SPECIALISTThe Area Market Development group has two fundamental goals:1. Expand patient access to Endovascular & Peripheral therapies with target market development accounts2. Enhance area market development capability by providing consultative market development services to assigned areaTo accomplish the first g...
Reference Code: 87221
- Sr Medical Affairs Spec - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Renal Denervation is one of the most exciting breakthroughs in medical technology and one of the fastest growing global businesses at Medtronic. It is targeted to be one of the major growth drivers for Medtronic over the next five years. The Senior Medical Affairs Specialist operates as a global scientific resource internally as well as ext...
Reference Code: 87310
- Sr Mgr Therapy Dev Sp. CoroRDN - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position provides overall leadership to the US RDN Therapy Development Specialist (TDS) field team responsible for the US therapy development of Renal Denervation. Position is responsible for hiring, developing and managing the field organization in the US to provide superior clinical consultation, proctoring, customer education and to...
Reference Code: 87202