IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Sr Quality Engineer||Fridley, MN||11/25/2013|
|Prin Manufacturing Engineer||Fridley, MN||11/22/2013|
|Sr Product Performance Engineer||Fridley, MN||11/14/2013|
|Mechanical Design Engineer||Fridley, MN||11/14/2013|
|Assoc Electrical Engineer||Fridley, MN||11/13/2013|
|Electrical Engineer||Fridley, MN||11/13/2013|
|Sr Mechanical Design Engineer||Fridley, MN||11/13/2013|
|Sr Mechanical Test Engineer||Fridley, MN||11/08/2013|
|Prin Electrical Reliability Engineer||Fridley, MN||11/07/2013|
|Sr Manufacturing Engineer||Fridley, MN||11/07/2013|
|Product Risk Managment Specialist||Fridley, MN||10/30/2013|
|Prin Quality Engineer||Fridley, MN||10/09/2013|
|Prin Quality Engineer||Fridley, MN||10/04/2013|
|Sr Systems Engineer Neuromodulation||Fridley, MN||09/10/2013|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Systems Engineer Neuromodulation - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description In this position, the Senior Systems Engineer will work to understand customer/stakeholder needs and intended uses of our therapies to translate and flow down into the system requirements and architecture design. This position will also support system integration activities, including but not limited to design verification and validation, p...
Reference Code: 88919
- Prin Quality Engineer - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position has primary responsibility of providing support to the Neuromodulation manufacturing operations Facilities at Villalba. This position will be the subject matter expert liaison between Neuro’s Manufacturing Quality Assurance and the Villalba site in Puerto Rico. Duties include collaborating with engineering and manufactu...
Reference Code: 89400
- Product Risk Managment Specialist - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Product Risk Management Specialist will support consistent, timely, and accurate risk evaluations of biomedical systems prior to clinical studies or market release. Support released product engineering in assessing technical risks and clinical impact. Support or lead database design and maintenance, with the consideration of stakeholder...
Reference Code: 89746