IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Human Resources Jobs By being hired into one of our Human Resources jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Human Resources careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Human Resources job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Human Resources at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Organization Development Consultant - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position will serve as an organization development partner and will be responsible for analyzing, diagnosing, designing, developing, project managing and delivering organization development and workforce planning initiatives and services. Specifically this position will provide consulting in the areas of: organizational visioning, stra...
Reference Code: 93474
- Human Capital Insights Manager - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Sr. HR Program Manager, Human Capital Insights has the opportunity to help architect the Human Capital Insights (HCI) group from the ground up. Utilizing an evidenced-based approach, this groundbreaking team will partner with leaders across the business units and human resources to define and provide insights into the organizationȁ...
Reference Code: 94065
- Global Talent Assessment and Selection Manager - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Medtronic is focused on attracting, growing, and inspiring transformational leaders and energizing our employees to deliver extraordinary results. The role of the Sr. Program Manager, Global Talent Assessment and Selection is to develop and deliver an enterprise-wide talent assessment strategy and approach to select and accelerate the devel...
Reference Code: 94063