IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs
Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
|Manufacturing Lead Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/22/2013|
|Sr R\D Engineer||Santa Rosa, CA||05/21/2013|
|Technical Writer||Northridge, CA||05/17/2013|
|Biomedical Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/15/2013|
|EndoVascular Summer Co op||Santa Rosa, CA||05/15/2013|
|Senior Scientist||Northridge, CA||05/15/2013|
|Engineering Manager||Northridge, CA||05/15/2013|
|Sr. Algorithm Development Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/14/2013|
|Coronary Quality Co op||Santa Rosa, CA||05/14/2013|
|Software Test Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/11/2013|
|Senior Software Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/10/2013|
|Embedded Software Test Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Human Factors Intern Graduate (Tech)||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Senior Electrical Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Senior Scientist Sensor R&D||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Senior Systems Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Prin RaD Engineer||Santa Rosa, CA||05/08/2013|
|Product Development Manager||Santa Rosa, CA||05/07/2013|
|Sr R\D Engineer||Santa Rosa, CA||05/07/2013|
|Sr. Mechanical Engineer (Process Engineering)||Northridge, CA||04/26/2013|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr. Systems Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Join Medtronic Diabetes as a key member of the Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) Systems Engineering (SE) team. Participate in all aspects of product development from concept exploration, system definition & design, testing, issue investigation & resolution, and continuous improvement. The candidate will play a crucial role in dri...
Reference Code: 86762
- AME Co op - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Objective: Design and transfer a robust glue bonding process to our manufacturing site.Deliverables by end of internship: A robust process where all critical process outputs meet a 1.33 cpk and are error-proofed to a level where no class 2 or 3 risks remain. This is a six month co-op beginning in January 2013...
Reference Code: 86743
- Senior Software Quality Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Minimally supervised member on a software testing team in support of Diabetes medical product V&V. The position involves both performing software validation activities, as well as oversight activities of an external vendor performing software validation activities. Position Responsibilities...
Reference Code: 86792