IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs
Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
|Senior Technical Writer||Northridge, CA||05/25/2013|
|Technical Writer||Northridge, CA||05/25/2013|
|Manufacturing Lead Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/22/2013|
|Sr R\D Engineer||Santa Rosa, CA||05/21/2013|
|Technical Writer||Northridge, CA||05/17/2013|
|EndoVascular Summer Co op||Santa Rosa, CA||05/15/2013|
|Senior Scientist Biosensors R&D||Northridge, CA||05/15/2013|
|Engineering Manager||Northridge, CA||05/15/2013|
|Sr. Algorithm Development Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/14/2013|
|Coronary Quality Co op||Santa Rosa, CA||05/14/2013|
|Software Test Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/11/2013|
|Senior Software Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/10/2013|
|Embedded Software Test Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Human Factors Intern Graduate (Tech)||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Senior Electrical Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Senior Scientist Sensor R&D||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Senior Systems Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Prin RaD Engineer||Santa Rosa, CA||05/08/2013|
|Product Development Manager||Santa Rosa, CA||05/07/2013|
|Sr R\D Engineer||Santa Rosa, CA||05/07/2013|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr RF Systems Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Senior RF Systems Engineer will participate in the integration of a system of RF medical devices. Responsibilities include analyzing, specifying and managing communication interface requirements and working with hardware and software development engineers to characterize and optimize system communication performance for highest level of...
Reference Code: 86486
- Prin Plastics Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Principal Engineer will serve as a key member in the Consumables R&D group and have the experience and drive to manage and aid in the engineering, development, and release of medical device products. This position will provide technical and project leadership, with an emphasis on consumer plastic component design. This position is r...
Reference Code: 86596
- Packaging Engineer - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Packaging Engineer plays a collaborative role of a global, cross-functional team that will drive continuous improvement for implantable and drug/device combination products. This role is responsible for the design, development, and support of package systems for sterile and non-sterile medical device products including components, assem...
Reference Code: 86247