IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs
Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
|Sr R\D Engineer||Santa Rosa, CA||05/21/2013|
|Technical Writer||Northridge, CA||05/17/2013|
|Biomedical Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/15/2013|
|EndoVascular Summer Co op||Santa Rosa, CA||05/15/2013|
|Senior Scientist||Northridge, CA||05/15/2013|
|Engineering Manager||Northridge, CA||05/15/2013|
|Sr. Algorithm Development Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/14/2013|
|Coronary Quality Co op||Santa Rosa, CA||05/14/2013|
|Software Test Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/11/2013|
|Senior Software Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/10/2013|
|Embedded Software Test Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Human Factors Intern Graduate (Tech)||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Senior Electrical Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Senior Scientist Sensor R&D||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Senior Systems Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Prin RaD Engineer||Santa Rosa, CA||05/08/2013|
|Product Development Manager||Santa Rosa, CA||05/07/2013|
|Sr R\D Engineer||Santa Rosa, CA||05/07/2013|
|Sr. Mechanical Engineer (Process Engineering)||Northridge, CA||04/26/2013|
|Sr Design Assurance Engineer Endo||Santa Rosa, CA||04/22/2013|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Prin RaD Engineer - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position requires strong technical and leadership skills in the design and development of innovative products. The Principal Engineer will apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts in working on complex technical problems and developing innovative solutions. This position will work under general direction with some la...
Reference Code: 87158
- Senior Systems Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Join Medtronic Diabetes as a key member of the Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) Systems Engineering (SE) team. Participate in all aspects of product development from concept exploration, system definition & design, testing, issue investigation & resolution, and continuous improvement. The candidate will play a crucial role in dri...
Reference Code: 87188
- Product Development Manager - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Product Development Manager directs and manages a technical team through the process of developing endovascular devices designed to treat diseases of the vasculature. Position Responsibilities The manager provides project planning, budgeting, resource manag...
Reference Code: 87126