IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs
Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
|Senior Technical Writer||Northridge, CA||05/25/2013|
|Technical Writer||Northridge, CA||05/25/2013|
|Manufacturing Lead Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/22/2013|
|Sr R\D Engineer||Santa Rosa, CA||05/21/2013|
|Technical Writer||Northridge, CA||05/17/2013|
|EndoVascular Summer Co op||Santa Rosa, CA||05/15/2013|
|Senior Scientist Biosensors R&D||Northridge, CA||05/15/2013|
|Engineering Manager||Northridge, CA||05/15/2013|
|Sr. Algorithm Development Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/14/2013|
|Coronary Quality Co op||Santa Rosa, CA||05/14/2013|
|Software Test Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/11/2013|
|Senior Software Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/10/2013|
|Embedded Software Test Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Human Factors Intern Graduate (Tech)||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Senior Electrical Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Senior Scientist Sensor R&D||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Senior Systems Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/09/2013|
|Prin RaD Engineer||Santa Rosa, CA||05/08/2013|
|Product Development Manager||Santa Rosa, CA||05/07/2013|
|Sr R\D Engineer||Santa Rosa, CA||05/07/2013|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Embedded Software Test Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Join Medtronic Diabetes as a key member of the embedded software and hardware test team. Participate in all aspects of testing, including reviewing requirements, writing manual and automated test cases, creating test data, executing tests, investigate problems, identifying solutions, and continuous improvement. The candidate must proficient...
Reference Code: 87189
- Human Factors Intern Graduate (Tech) - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description THIS IS A TEMPORARY INTERN POSITION. Intern candidate will gain real world experience while working for the world's largest medical device manufacturer. The Intern will support that Human Factors Engineering staff in day-to-day activities. Position Responsibilities...
Reference Code: 86719
- Senior Software Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Join a skilled development team and be responsible for assisting architecting, design, and development of Therapy Management applications – Mobile, web, and PC-based to support . Candidate must be energetic and driven to excel at new challenges, and always looking to advance development methodologies and practices....
Reference Code: 87206