IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Marketing Jobs
By being hired into one of our Marketing jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Marketing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Marketing job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Marketing at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Meetings & Events Reporting Specialist - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Responsible for complete data reconciliation throughout the meeting process to include fulfillment of contractual obligations through final payments and reporting. This person will partner with a team of meeting planners to manage the development, consolidation and standardization of comprehensive meeting and convention data analysis and re...
Reference Code: 87110
- Prin Product Manager - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Principal Product Specialist/Manager will be a proven cross-functional leader tasked to develop innovative new product strategies and work with Product Marketing, R&D and Business Development in identifying key product needs, specifications, and concepts for the growing Insulin Delivery product category. This role will be the centra...
Reference Code: 87038
- Sr. Analytics & Business Intelligence Specialist - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description We’re seeking a highly motivated individual who has a proven record of high performance. A successful candidate must be able to fulfill not only the basic business analytics responsibilities, but must also have the drive and organizational skills to help transform the business analytics function into a significantly more strategic an...
Reference Code: 86897