IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Sr Manufacturing Engineer||Louisville, CO||08/27/2014|
|Program Manager II||Louisville, CO||08/21/2014|
|Sr Systems Engineer||Louisville, CO||08/13/2014|
|Sr. Engineering Technician – Lasers||Louisville, CO||08/13/2014|
|Electrical Engineer||Louisville, CO||08/11/2014|
|Prin Software Engineer||Louisville, CO||08/11/2014|
|Sr Software Engineer– Change\Improve||Louisville, CO||08/11/2014|
|Principal Software Engineer Advanced Development||Louisville, CO||08/07/2014|
|Sr Microbiologist||Louisville, CO||07/23/2014|
|Software Engineer||Louisville, CO||06/25/2014|
|Sr Quality Engineer(STQRA)||Louisville, CO||06/25/2014|
|Sr Systems Engineer Requirements||Louisville, CO||06/11/2014|
|Software Program Manager||Louisville, CO||05/21/2014|
|Sr Systems Engineer||Louisville, CO||05/01/2014|
|Sr. Electrical Engineer||Louisville, CO||04/08/2014|
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Quality Engineer(STQRA) - Louisville, CO
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Assure the timely, accurate and independent evaluation of product performance and compliance to safety and regulatory requirements prior to market release of new products. Support design changes and perform quality analysis of released products. Collaborate with suppliers to ensure product specifications are met. Recommend, plan and lead co...
Reference Code: 93438
- Software Engineer - Louisville, CO
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Applies extensive technical expertise towards software solutions of complex technical problems and provides solutions that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity. Work is performed without appreciable direction and with considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment....
Reference Code: 93031
- Sr Microbiologist - Louisville, CO
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position has the responsibility and authority to provide advanced scientific support for microbiological evaluation of medical devices, processes, and materials. The position will assist with or manage validation of terminal sterilization processes (Ethylene Oxide and Radiation) for single use devices and re-usable device reprocessing ...
Reference Code: 93842