IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Sr Program Manager||Mounds View, MN||09/17/2014|
|Sr Pharma Quality Engineer||Fridley, MN||09/16/2014|
|Principal Software Engineer||Fridley, MN||09/15/2014|
|Systems Engineer||Fridley, MN||09/13/2014|
|Materials Engineering Director||Mounds View, MN||09/12/2014|
|Biomedical Engineer||Minneapolis, MN||09/09/2014|
|Computer Science\Computer Engineer||Minneapolis, MN||09/09/2014|
|Electrical Engineer||Minneapolis, MN||09/09/2014|
|Materials Science||Minneapolis, MN||09/09/2014|
|Mechanical Engineer||Minneapolis, MN||09/09/2014|
|Mechanical Design Engineer||Brooklyn Park, MN||09/08/2014|
|Systems Safety Engineer||Mounds View, MN||09/05/2014|
|Sr Systems & Electrical Reliability Engineer||Mounds View, MN||09/05/2014|
|Sourcing Continuity Engineer Contract Manufacturing||Mounds View, MN||09/04/2014|
|Sr DFSS\Black Belt Program Manager||Mounds View, MN||09/03/2014|
|Prin Project Engineer||Brooklyn Center, MN||09/02/2014|
|Principal Design Engineer||Mounds View, MN||08/29/2014|
|Electrical Engineer||Fridley, MN||08/28/2014|
|Program Manager Strategy Execution Team (SET)||Fridley, MN||08/27/2014|
|Sr Mechanical Design Engineer||Mounds View, MN||08/27/2014|
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Principal Design Engineer - Mounds View, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Principal Design Engineer will lead the design of catheter based devices, sheaths, and disposable delivery tools and accessories required for AF ablation procedures. Development of these devices will be done as a member of a cross-functional team, working from concept through market release, including product support and transition to h...
Reference Code: 94656
- Electrical Engineer - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description As a key member of a product development team, the Electrical Engineer will be responsible for life cycle management and released product support for Implantable Devices to treat neurological disorders. This position will provide electrical expertise while addressing product changes, investigating product events, and supporting product impr...
Reference Code: 94644
- Prin Project Engineer - Brooklyn Center, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Principal Project Engineer will be responsible for the design and development of new battery designs for implantable medical devices. The engineer will be responsible for the battery development project through the various development phases of design, process development, design verification and release to production activities. Key re...
Reference Code: 94680