IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Program Manager Strategy Execution Team (SET)||Fridley, MN||08/27/2014|
|Sr Mechanical Design Engineer||Mounds View, MN||08/27/2014|
|Reliability Engineer||Fridley, MN||08/27/2014|
|Prin Manufacturing Engineer||Brooklyn Center, MN||08/22/2014|
|Quality Program Manager||Mounds View, MN||08/22/2014|
|Sr Program Manager||Mounds View, MN||08/21/2014|
|Program Manager Strategy Execution Team (SET)||Fridley, MN||08/20/2014|
|Program Manager||Fridley, MN||08/20/2014|
|Senior Value Stream Engineering Manager||Brooklyn Center, MN||08/20/2014|
|Systems Engineer||Mounds View, MN||08/19/2014|
|Program Dir||Minneapolis, MN||08/18/2014|
|Quality Engineer||Brooklyn Park, MN||08/18/2014|
|Engineering Manager||Brooklyn Park, MN||08/15/2014|
|Sr Systems Engineer||Fridley, MN||08/15/2014|
|Sr Project Engineer||Brooklyn Park, MN||08/15/2014|
|Prin Quality Engineer||Brooklyn Center, MN||08/14/2014|
|Project Manager Brooklyn Park||Brooklyn Park, MN||08/14/2014|
|Sr Quality Engineer||Brooklyn Center, MN||08/14/2014|
|Sr Software Reliability Engineer||Fridley, MN||08/14/2014|
|Sr Software Reliability Engineer||Mounds View, MN||08/14/2014|
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Human Factors Design Eng - Mounds View, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position requires strong technical and leadership skills in the design and development of innovative products to treat the structural heart diseases. The Human Factors Engineer will lay a key technical leadership role in the development of heart valve and Extracorporeal therapies. Position Respons...
Reference Code: 93884
- Sr Electrical Engineer - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description In this position, the candidate will be involved in all aspects of patient care device electronics used as part of a system to treat neurological disorders. The ideal candidate will have familiarity of low power electronics design, strong analysis skills, and an understanding of test development. Application of Six Sigma development methods...
Reference Code: 93942
- Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer is responsible for providing leadership and technical support for projects that analyze existing and new products to identify, plan and implement changes that reduce the overall cost and increase the economic value of implantable medical devices and related accessories. The focus of this work includes, ...
Reference Code: 93976