IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Education and Training Jobs
By being hired into one of our Education and Training jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Education and Training careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Education and Training job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Education and Training at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Training\Education Spec - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Sr Training and Education Specialist is responsible for assisting in the design, development, and ongoing maintenance of the Clinical Training & Education Program for the clinical research organization. Position Responsibilities • Assist in ident...
Reference Code: 87387
- Program Marketing Manager Society and Physician Relations - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Drive and facilitate engagement with society leadership and advocate on behalf of Medtronic’s key business strategies to ensure alignment with society objectives. This role is responsible for ensuring optimization of Medtronic’s presence at DBS and Gastro/Uro congresses. Position Respons...
Reference Code: 87241
- AFS Training & Education Program Analyst - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Training and Education Program Analyst will be responsible for partnering with the respective Training Program Leaders to support programs/projects that allow AF Solutions to successfully train all multiple audiences and interface with customers. This role will support both Field Force and Customer Training programs to make sure that al...
Reference Code: 87046