IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Principal Design Engineer||Mounds View, MN||08/29/2014|
|Electrical Engineer||Fridley, MN||08/28/2014|
|Program Manager Strategy Execution Team (SET)||Fridley, MN||08/27/2014|
|Sr Mechanical Design Engineer||Mounds View, MN||08/27/2014|
|Reliability Engineer||Fridley, MN||08/27/2014|
|Prin Manufacturing Engineer||Brooklyn Center, MN||08/22/2014|
|Quality Program Manager||Mounds View, MN||08/22/2014|
|Sr Program Manager||Mounds View, MN||08/21/2014|
|Program Manager Strategy Execution Team (SET)||Fridley, MN||08/20/2014|
|Program Manager||Fridley, MN||08/20/2014|
|Senior Value Stream Engineering Manager||Brooklyn Center, MN||08/20/2014|
|Systems Engineer||Mounds View, MN||08/19/2014|
|Software Engineer||Minneapolis, MN||08/19/2014|
|Program Dir||Minneapolis, MN||08/18/2014|
|Quality Engineer||Brooklyn Park, MN||08/18/2014|
|Engineering Manager||Brooklyn Park, MN||08/15/2014|
|Sr Systems Engineer||Fridley, MN||08/15/2014|
|Sr Project Engineer||Brooklyn Park, MN||08/15/2014|
|Prin Quality Engineer||Brooklyn Center, MN||08/14/2014|
|Project Manager Brooklyn Park||Brooklyn Park, MN||08/14/2014|
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Software Engineer - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Medtronic Energy and Component Center (MECC) is seeking a test engineer with LabVIEW experience to create and support world class test and measurement systems. MECC seeks candidates who will meet our customers’ expectations by striving without reserve for the greatest possible reliability and quality in our products, processes, and s...
Reference Code: 94445
- Program Dir - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Responsible for managing all Program Managers and activities required to define, design, develop and deliver programs related to Gastro Uro therapies. The Program Management Director requires broad cross-functional knowledge and comprehensive business management skills, providing direction and leadership to program managers and cross-functi...
Reference Code: 94421
- Quality Engineer - Brooklyn Park, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Responsible for quality assurance activities supporting the development and manufacturing activities for medical devices, including electronic and disposable products. Assure accurate and independent evaluation of product performance and compliance to safety and regulatory requirements prior to clinical studies or market release; monitor an...
Reference Code: 94426