IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Packaging Engineer||Fridley, MN||07/10/2014|
|Prin Software Engineer||Fridley, MN||07/09/2014|
|Quality Engineer||Fridley, MN||07/09/2014|
|Quality Engineering Global Project Manager Beijing China||Mounds View, MN||07/09/2014|
|Manufacturing Engineer||Fridley, MN||07/08/2014|
|Mechanical Design Engineer||Fridley, MN||07/08/2014|
|Software Engineer||Fridley, MN||07/08/2014|
|Sr Manufacturing Engineer||Fridley, MN||07/08/2014|
|Sr Technical Writing Mgr||Fridley, MN||07/08/2014|
|R&D Black Belt\DRM Coach||Minneapolis, MN||07/07/2014|
|Prin Supply Chain Quality Engineer||Fridley, MN||07/07/2014|
|Sr Supply Chain Quality Engineer||Fridley, MN||07/07/2014|
|Prin Packaging Engineer||Brooklyn Park, MN||07/03/2014|
|Sr Human Factors Engineer||Fridley, MN||07/03/2014|
|Prin Product Engineer||Mounds View, MN||07/02/2014|
|Sr Quality Engineer||Brooklyn Center, MN||07/01/2014|
|Sr Reliability Engineer||Mounds View, MN||06/30/2014|
|Sr Systems Engineer||Brooklyn Center, MN||06/30/2014|
|Manufacturing Engineer||Fridley, MN||06/27/2014|
|Sr Packaging Engineer||Brooklyn Park, MN||06/27/2014|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent .
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment as part of the recruitment process or job offer.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Prin Software Reliability Engineer - Mounds View, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position is responsible for providing key technical expertise and quality leadership and focus for proving and improving the reliability of Cardiac Rhythm Disease Management (CRDM) Connected Care (CC) non-implantable medical software systems (including supporting hardware, software and software services) to exceed the requirements and ...
Reference Code: 92931
- Sr Quality\Field Performance Trending Engineer - Mounds View, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Conduct monitoring and trending of field performance for market released Cardiac Rhythm Disease Management (CRDM) products through the entire product life cycle. Perform regular trending of field performance data for market released CRDM products. Trend and analyze complaint data and returned product analysis data using established procedur...
Reference Code: 92933
- Principal Supply Chain Quality Engineer - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This person in this position will support the review and approval of supplier changes to components and Finished Devices purchased by Medtronic Neuromodulation. This person will also qualify design changes to Medtronic products and work directly with external suppliers. Position Responsibilities...
Reference Code: 92988