IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Sr Pharma Quality Engineer||Fridley, MN||09/16/2014|
|Principal Software Engineer||Fridley, MN||09/15/2014|
|Systems Engineer||Fridley, MN||09/13/2014|
|Materials Engineering Director||Mounds View, MN||09/12/2014|
|Biomedical Engineer||Minneapolis, MN||09/09/2014|
|Computer Science\Computer Engineer||Minneapolis, MN||09/09/2014|
|Electrical Engineer||Minneapolis, MN||09/09/2014|
|Materials Science||Minneapolis, MN||09/09/2014|
|Mechanical Engineer||Minneapolis, MN||09/09/2014|
|Mechanical Design Engineer||Brooklyn Park, MN||09/08/2014|
|Systems Safety Engineer||Mounds View, MN||09/05/2014|
|Sr Systems & Electrical Reliability Engineer||Mounds View, MN||09/05/2014|
|Sourcing Continuity Engineer Contract Manufacturing||Mounds View, MN||09/04/2014|
|Sr DFSS\Black Belt Program Manager||Mounds View, MN||09/03/2014|
|Prin Project Engineer||Brooklyn Center, MN||09/02/2014|
|Principal Design Engineer||Mounds View, MN||08/29/2014|
|Electrical Engineer||Fridley, MN||08/28/2014|
|Program Manager Strategy Execution Team (SET)||Fridley, MN||08/27/2014|
|Sr Mechanical Design Engineer||Mounds View, MN||08/27/2014|
|Reliability Engineer||Fridley, MN||08/27/2014|
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Program Manager Strategy Execution Team (SET) - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The SET Program Manager provides oversight and/or management of several projects within the Neuromodulation Quality Portfolio. This may include planning, resourcing, providing status for, resolving issues, identifying risks and maintaining financials for one or more projects within Quality Programs. The SET Program Manager will provide over...
Reference Code: 94606
- Electrical Engineer - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description As a key member of a product development team, the Electrical Engineer will be responsible for life cycle management and released product support for Implantable Devices to treat neurological disorders. This position will provide electrical expertise while addressing product changes, investigating product events, and supporting product impr...
Reference Code: 94644
- Sr Mechanical Design Engineer - Mounds View, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer is responsible for mechanical design of implantable medical devices such as implantable pulse generators and implantable cardioverter defibrillators from ideation through production Position Responsibilities Responsible for...
Reference Code: 94614