IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Human Resources Jobs By being hired into one of our Human Resources jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Human Resources careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Human Resources job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Human Resources at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- HR Consultant - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The incumbent in this role will serve as the strategic Human Resource business partner for the Pain Stimulation and Targeted Drug Delivery commercial teams (Sales and Marketing). In this role, the HR Consultant will provide consultation, leadership and HR guidance to leaders and employees to build strong organization capacity to support the...
Reference Code: 91360
- Sr MEAP Specialist - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Consult with Human Resource professionals and Medtronic managers regarding troubled employees with job performance issues and/or at risk situations. Consult with the organization regarding healthy interpersonal dynamics to enhance organizational effectiveness. Consult with employees and their family members providing highly accessible asses...
Reference Code: 91296
- HR Project Coordinator Corporate HR - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Independently performs complex and specialized administrative tasks and provides skilled technical project support for corporate sector-wide HR initiatives and processes. These include diversity, inclusion & engagement, talent/organizational reviews, and performance and rewards. In addition, this role provides general administrative sup...
Reference Code: 91110