IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Marketing Jobs By being hired into one of our Marketing jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Marketing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Marketing job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Marketing at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Marketing Communications Manager - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Medtronic is a global leader in medical technology, redefining how technology is used in the management of chronic disease. Our deep understanding of human physiology yields unique insight into a range of therapeutic areas, including heart and vascular diseases, diabetes, neurological disorders and spinal conditions. This breadth of offerin...
Reference Code: 93784
- Product Manager AF Upstream - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Be a part of the drive to transform Medtronic from being primarily a device provider today into the premier global medical technology solutions partner of tomorrow! We are looking to hire a Product Manager, which will be an essential role responsible to define, develop, lead and execute a broad range of global initiatives focused on custome...
Reference Code: 93666
- Product Manager CoreValve - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description We just added a new Product Manager role to our fast-paced, high visibility Catheter Based Therapy (CBT) business. This role will be supporting key US downstream marketing activities to drive therapy and revenue growth. This position is also responsible for developing and executing marketing programs to accelerate growth of CoreValve in the...
Reference Code: 93932