IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Medical Sales Jobs With each new therapy we create at Medtronic, we need knowledgeable, determined sales reps to inform and educate healthcare professionals and administrators around the world. These are no order-taker roles; Medtronic sales professionals are consultative partners. They work closely with clients in more than 120 countries to match specific practice needs with specific Medtronic therapies. Clinical interest and acumen are a must.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Sales.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Sales Rep 2 InterStim Minneapolis MN - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Medtronic Neurological Sales Representative will manage territory base business and growth by initiating, supporting and developing strategic implanting centers and assisting in developing key referral networks. In certain geographies will also have primary responsibility for development of referral networks. Act as primary account/impl...
Reference Code: 94555
- Cardiopulmonary Clinical Specialist Midwest - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description To support the Cardiopulmonary and Blood Management business in areas of surgical case coverage, support, troubleshooting, complaint handling and clinician education and training. Also plays a critical role in implanting the Re-Thinking Blood Conservation program at the local level, and other programmatic solutions as necessary....
Reference Code: 93559
- Service Contract Sales Associate AF Solutions Commercial Operations - Mounds View, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Sales Program Associate is primarily responsible for (inside) selling of Service agreements directly to hospital clinical engineering departments in coordination with the sales and field service team including generating service quotes, negotiating pricing within defined parameters, and closing sales. A primary objective is to grow the ...
Reference Code: 94646