IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Operations Jobs Medtronic Operations provides the infrastructure and expertise to build our products with maximum quality and cost effectiveness, and ensure we have supportive work environments for employees worldwide. This is the group that makes our breakthrough technologies possible. Job families include Sourcing, Supply Chain, Quality, Manufacturing, Lean Sigma, and Facilities.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Operations.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Manufacturing Engineer - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Provide manufacturing process expertise and engineering leadership in support of projects for post-market released Neuromodulation product. Partner with Design, Change Control Boards (CCB), Corrective Action / Preventive Action (CAPA) owners and various vertical, pilot and final manufacturing operations to successfully drive closure and eff...
Reference Code: 94342
- Master Black Belt – Quality Continuous Improvement - Mounds View, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Master Black Belt will be responsible for developing, advocating, and enabling the tools, methodologies and management system to drive Medtronic process excellence throughout Coronary and Structural Heart Disease Management (CSHDM). These tools may include, but are not limited to CAP, MOS, Lean, Six Sigma, project management and other i...
Reference Code: 94446
- Quality Engineer 2nd Shift - Brooklyn Park, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Typical shift is 4:30 PM - 2:30 AM Monday through Thursday. This position supports 2nd shift production operations for Perfusion Products including CardioPulmonary Bypass (CPB) disposables, CPB capital equipment; responsible for Quality System compliance and documentation in the area of CAPA, NCMR and audit. Required to provide critical tho...
Reference Code: 94138