IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Technician Jobs By being hired into one of our Technician jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Technician careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Technician job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Technician at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr. Materials Technician - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Partner with interdisciplinary team of engineers and technicians develop and qualify materials for use in implanted medical products. This includes lab bench work to create and evaluate test articles, organize data, and maintain laboratory equipment. It also includes clear documentation and communication of results to colleagues....
Reference Code: 94210
- Sr Electrical Design Technician - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Senior Electrical/Electronics Technician in Neuro Product Development Position Responsibilities • Perform testing to evaluate implantable medical devices against specified requirements. Develop, fabricate and maintain test systems and fixtures. Assist...
Reference Code: 94129
- Sr Technician - Brooklyn Center, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position is responsible for providing 2nd shift manufacturing support for processes and equipment on a battery product line. The individual will be required to perform a wide variety of technical duties exercising judgment to determine the methods required to solve non-routine, complex problems in the area. This position interacts clos...
Reference Code: 94531