IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Technician Jobs By being hired into one of our Technician jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Technician careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Technician job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Technician at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent .
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment as part of the recruitment process or job offer.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Analysis Technician - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Analysis Technician will perform analysis of returned explanted product. The position will require interface with fellow technicians, customer support and vigilance personnel, design and reliability engineers, and potentially with legal personnel. Information obtained during analysis will be entered into the Global Complaint Handling (G...
Reference Code: 93370
- Sr Engineering Technician - Brooklyn Center, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Perform mechanical Technician duties as assigned Position Responsibilities Performs a variety of technical duties using judgment to determine the appropriate standard practices required in the area. Performs intermediate tests requiring jud...
Reference Code: 93419
- Sr. Engineering Technician - Mounds View, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Perform testing to evaluate implantable medical devices, components and materials against specified requirements. Develop, fabricate and maintain hydrodynamic and electro-mechanical test systems and fixtures. Assist engineers to evaluate and improve designs. Document work in detail to support regulatory filings in accordance with Medtronic ...
Reference Code: 93557