IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Clinical Research Jobs At Medtronic, our Clinical Studies professionals perform many trial-related functions, including collecting and analyzing data, training investigators, recruiting and enrolling subjects, and maintaining records. Their important work helps us demonstrate the positive impact our therapies have on people’s lives, as well as the economic benefit. At any one time, we have over 200 clinical trials underway worldwide.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life.
Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Clinical Studies.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent .
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment as part of the recruitment process or job offer.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Clinical Research Spec CoreValve - Mounds View, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The CoreValve Senior Clinical Research Specialist supports clinical studies in compliance with applicable clinical and regulatory standards and in alignment with Medtronic business needs. Monitors and/or interprets results of clinical investigations in preparation for new device application and/or publications. May support panel preparation...
Reference Code: 92109
- Global Clinical Compliance Manager - Mounds View, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Global Clinical Compliance Manager manages the Medtronic Clinical Operations (MCO) global clinical compliance program, whose members support Medtronic Clinical Research study teams in being in compliance with GCP requirements, including FDA regulations for devices and pharmaceuticals, international standards such as ISO 14155, and MCO a...
Reference Code: 92690
- Prin Statistician - Mounds View, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position will provide statistical expertise for clinical studies in the Structural Heart organization to satisfy applicable regulatory standards and Medtronic internal requirements. This includes responsibility for protocol development, study design, and data analysis and presentation for regulatory submissions, clinical communications...
Reference Code: 91774