IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Principal Software Engineer||Northridge, CA||12/12/2013|
|Mechanical Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||12/11/2013|
|Program Manager Software Development||Northridge, CA||12/11/2013|
|Sr FEA Analysis Engineer||Northridge, CA||12/06/2013|
|Senior Software Engineer||Northridge, CA||12/05/2013|
|Software Engineer||Northridge, CA||12/05/2013|
|Senior Electrical Engineer (Optoelectronics)||Northridge, CA||11/27/2013|
|Electrical Engineer||Northridge, CA||11/27/2013|
|Senior Electrical Engineer||Northridge, CA||11/27/2013|
|Electronics Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||11/18/2013|
|Program Director Core Team Leader||Northridge, CA||11/13/2013|
|Senior Validation Engineer CGM||Northridge, CA||11/13/2013|
|Software Engineer CGM R&D||Northridge, CA||11/05/2013|
|Product Support Engineer||Northridge, CA||10/30/2013|
|Prin Electrical Engineer||Northridge, CA||09/25/2013|
|Prin Mechanical Design Eng (High Volume Plastics)||Northridge, CA||09/25/2013|
|Software Test Engineer||Northridge, CA||09/22/2013|
|Human Factors Design Eng||Northridge, CA||07/11/2013|
|Engineering Manager (Operations\Manufacturing) (2nd Shift 4pm 12am)||Northridge, CA||07/02/2013|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Software Test Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Join a skilled development team testing leading edge, web-based applications developed on the Java J2EE platform and PC-based applications developed on the Microsoft .NET platform. Participate in all aspects of testing, including reviewing requirements, writing test cases, creating test data, testing and identifying enhancements. Candidate ...
Reference Code: 89070
- Prin Mechanical Design Eng (High Volume Plastics) - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Principal Engineer will serve as a key member in the Pump Hardware R&D group and have the experience and drive to manage and aid in the engineering, development, and release of medical device products. This position will provide technical and project leadership, with an emphasis on consumer plastic component design This position is ...
Reference Code: 89157
- Prin Electrical Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Medtronic Diabetes is looking for a Principal Level Electrical Engineer to join our R&D Organization to design, develop and test novel electronic systems with analog, digital and RF circuits for both AC line powered and battery operated microcontroller/microprocessor based medical devices. The Principal Electrical Engineer will also be ...
Reference Code: 89165