IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Biomedical Engineering Intern Undergrad||Northridge, CA||04/23/2014|
|Process Validation Engineer CGM||Northridge, CA||04/16/2014|
|Product Support Engineer CAPA\Process Improvement||Northridge, CA||04/10/2014|
|Product Support Engineer Sensors (Second Shift)||Northridge, CA||04/05/2014|
|Engineering Manager Sensor Manufacturing||Northridge, CA||04/04/2014|
|Process Validation Engineer CGM||Northridge, CA||04/01/2014|
|Full Stack Software Developer||Northridge, CA||03/26/2014|
|Associate Embedded Software Test Engineer||Northridge, CA||03/12/2014|
|Sr. Research Engineer (Mathematical Modeling)||Northridge, CA||03/04/2014|
|Sr Mechanical Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||02/26/2014|
|Sr Mechanical Design Engineer Plastics||Northridge, CA||02/21/2014|
|Principal Mechanical Design Engineer (High Volume Plastics Design)||Northridge, CA||02/19/2014|
|Software Engineer – Closed Loop||Northridge, CA||02/03/2014|
|Software Engineer in Test Embedded Devices||Northridge, CA||01/16/2014|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Mechanical Design Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Change the face of chronic disease through challenging, energizing, and rewarding engineering careers at Medtronic Diabetes. Participate in an environment where you engage directly with our users in understanding their needs. The Diabetes division of Medtronic is looking for creative and innovative minds with a solid understanding of Mechan...
Reference Code: 91508
- Sr. Research Engineer (Mathematical Modeling) - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description We are looking for an enthusiastic individual that is highly proficient in mathematics and/or physics. The position involves research and development of medical devices related to continuous glucose monitors. The individual will work with members of research staff to improve the performance of continuous glucose sensors through the developm...
Reference Code: 91584
- Sr Mechanical Design Engineer Plastics - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Design complex plastic parts for injection molding in the medical environment. Utilizing plastics engineering principles, design multi-material, multi-cavity, two-shot, and insert molding for medical devices. Design parts for robust manufacturing and requirement capability in a medical environment. Utilize injection molding tooling design t...
Reference Code: 91403