IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Software Engineer||Northridge, CA||08/25/2014|
|Principal Electrical Engineer||Northridge, CA||08/25/2014|
|Sr Program\Project Analyst||Northridge, CA||08/18/2014|
|Software Test Automation Engineer||Northridge, CA||08/14/2014|
|Sr Mechanical Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||08/13/2014|
|Quality Engineer||Northridge, CA||08/07/2014|
|Sr Chemical Engineer Product Support||Northridge, CA||08/07/2014|
|Senior Program Manager Value Segment Business (Core Team Lead)||Northridge, CA||08/05/2014|
|Senior Software Engineer iOS||Northridge, CA||08/05/2014|
|Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||08/01/2014|
|Sr. Electrical Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||07/29/2014|
|Principal Manufacturing Quality Engineer||Northridge, CA||07/25/2014|
|Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer High Volume Product Design||Northridge, CA||07/18/2014|
|Principal FEA Analysis Engineer||Northridge, CA||07/16/2014|
|Sr FEA Analysis Engineer||Northridge, CA||07/15/2014|
|Software Engineer Digital Signal Processing||Northridge, CA||07/15/2014|
|Software Test Engineer||Northridge, CA||07/02/2014|
|Program Manager Core Team Leader||Northridge, CA||06/12/2014|
|Sr Software Engineer Bluetooth\BLE Embedded||Northridge, CA||05/24/2014|
|Mechanical Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/02/2014|
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Software Test Automation Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description We are seeking an energetic, result-driven individual to join our software team developing automated test scripts to test leading edge web and PC-based medical software applications. The selected candidate will participate in requirement analysis, test design and test automation using Eclipse, Selenium and Java. Candidates must have good co...
Reference Code: 94358
- Sr Mechanical Design Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Change the face of chronic disease through challenging, energizing, and rewarding engineering careers at Medtronic Diabetes. Participate in an environment where you engage directly with our users in understanding their needs. The Diabetes division of Medtronic is looking for creative and innovative minds with a solid understanding of Mechan...
Reference Code: 94339
- Quality Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position is a role in the Quality Assurance organization. The person in it is responsible for Design Quality Engineering (DQE) activities for the continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) business unit, which includes new product development, sustaining engineering, and design related CAPA activities. The goal is to achieve world class desig...
Reference Code: 94243