IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer High Volume Product Design||Northridge, CA||07/18/2014|
|Principal FEA Analysis Engineer||Northridge, CA||07/16/2014|
|Sr FEA Analysis Engineer||Northridge, CA||07/15/2014|
|Software Engineer Digital Signal Processing||Northridge, CA||07/15/2014|
|Prin. Systems Engineer||Northridge, CA||07/11/2014|
|Senior Design Quality Engineer||Northridge, CA||07/03/2014|
|Software Test Engineer||Northridge, CA||07/02/2014|
|Technical Communications Manager||Northridge, CA||07/01/2014|
|Program Manager Core Team Leader||Northridge, CA||06/12/2014|
|Sr Software Engineer Bluetooth\BLE Embedded||Northridge, CA||05/24/2014|
|Electronics Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/19/2014|
|Technical Communications Supervisor||Northridge, CA||05/07/2014|
|Mechanical Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/02/2014|
|Sr. Electrical Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/02/2014|
|End to End Software Developer||Northridge, CA||03/26/2014|
|Sr Mechanical Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||02/26/2014|
|Software Engineer in Test Embedded Devices||Northridge, CA||01/16/2014|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Design Quality Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position is a role in the Quality Assurance organization. The person in it is responsible for Design Quality Engineering (DQE) activities for the continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) business unit, which includes new product development, sustaining engineering, and design related CAPA activities. The goal is to achieve world class desig...
Reference Code: 93634
- Software Test Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems in medical devices and their causes. Perform software testing of insulin pumps and blood glucose meters. Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle to ensure CareLink products meet FDA guidelines. Prepare test plans and test cases which meet...
Reference Code: 93601
- Prin. Systems Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The individual chosen for this position will be responsible for executing tasks in support of the manufacturing line. These responsibilities include but are not limited to maintaining electronic test systems, monitoring the quality of product on the line, aiding in device history record management and flow, continuous improvements, validati...
Reference Code: 93735