IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Technical Communications Supervisor||Northridge, CA||07/26/2014|
|Manufacturing Quality Engineer||Northridge, CA||07/25/2014|
|Principal Manufacturing Quality Engineer||Northridge, CA||07/25/2014|
|Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer High Volume Product Design||Northridge, CA||07/18/2014|
|Principal FEA Analysis Engineer||Northridge, CA||07/16/2014|
|Sr FEA Analysis Engineer||Northridge, CA||07/15/2014|
|Software Engineer Digital Signal Processing||Northridge, CA||07/15/2014|
|Senior Design Quality Engineer||Northridge, CA||07/03/2014|
|Software Test Engineer||Northridge, CA||07/02/2014|
|Technical Communications Manager||Northridge, CA||07/01/2014|
|Program Manager Core Team Leader||Northridge, CA||06/12/2014|
|Sr Software Engineer Bluetooth\BLE Embedded||Northridge, CA||05/24/2014|
|Electronics Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/19/2014|
|Mechanical Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/02/2014|
|Sr. Electrical Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/02/2014|
|Sr Mechanical Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||02/26/2014|
|Software Engineer in Test Embedded Devices||Northridge, CA||01/16/2014|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Software Test Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems in medical devices and their causes. Perform software testing of insulin pumps and blood glucose meters. Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle to ensure CareLink products meet FDA guidelines. Prepare test plans and test cases which meet...
Reference Code: 93601
- Senior Design Quality Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position is a role in the Quality Assurance organization. The person in it is responsible for Design Quality Engineering (DQE) activities for the continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) business unit, which includes new product development, sustaining engineering, and design related CAPA activities. The goal is to achieve world class desig...
Reference Code: 93634
- Technical Communications Manager - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description At Medtronic, our Mission is deeply embedded into the hearts and minds of our people. The actions and decisions of employees at every level are deeply rooted in our quest "to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life." Our work changes lives. Each year, nearly 6 million people benefit from our therapies, but we know there ar...
Reference Code: 93585