IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Product Support Engineer CAPA\Process Improvement||Northridge, CA||04/10/2014|
|Product Support Engineer Sensors||Northridge, CA||04/05/2014|
|Product Support Engineer Sensors (Second Shift)||Northridge, CA||04/05/2014|
|Informatics Intern Graduate||Northridge, CA||04/04/2014|
|Engineering Manager Sensor Manufacturing||Northridge, CA||04/04/2014|
|Process Validation Engineer CGM||Northridge, CA||04/01/2014|
|Software Development Intern Undergrad||Northridge, CA||03/28/2014|
|Full Stack Software Developer||Northridge, CA||03/26/2014|
|Associate Embedded Software Test Engineer||Northridge, CA||03/12/2014|
|Mechanical Engineering Intern Undergrad||Northridge, CA||03/12/2014|
|Sr. Research Engineer (Mathematical Modeling)||Northridge, CA||03/04/2014|
|Software Development Intern Undergrad||Northridge, CA||03/04/2014|
|Sr Mechanical Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||02/26/2014|
|Sr Mechanical Design Engineer Plastics||Northridge, CA||02/21/2014|
|Principal Mechanical Design Engineer (High Volume Plastics Design)||Northridge, CA||02/19/2014|
|R&D Intern Undergrad||Northridge, CA||02/04/2014|
|Software Engineer – Closed Loop||Northridge, CA||02/03/2014|
|Software Engineer in Test Embedded Devices||Northridge, CA||01/16/2014|
|Sr Biomedical Engineer Analytics||Northridge, CA||12/21/2013|
|Senior Electrical Engineer (Optoelectronics)||Northridge, CA||11/27/2013|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Electrical Engineer (Optoelectronics) - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Medtronic Diabetes is looking for a Senior Level Electrical Engineer with extensive optoelectronics design experience to join our R&D Organization to design, develop and test novel electronic systems with analog, digital and RF circuits for both AC line powered and battery operated microcontroller/microprocessor based medical devices. T...
Reference Code: 90243
- Sr Biomedical Engineer Analytics - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Join Medtronic Diabetes as a Sr. Biomedical Engineer in the R&D Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) R&D data analytics team. This team is focused on the engineering analysis and algorithm development of glucose sensing technologies in medical devices focused on improving the lives of people living with Diabetes. We are looking for c...
Reference Code: 90583
- Software Engineer in Test Embedded Devices - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Join Medtronic Diabetes as a key member of the embedded test team. Participate in all aspects of testing, including reviewing requirements, writing manual and automated test cases, creating test data, executing tests, investigating problems, identifying solutions, and continuous improvement. The candidate must proficient in test methodology...
Reference Code: 90811