IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Process Validation Engineer CGM||Northridge, CA||04/16/2014|
|Product Support Engineer CAPA\Process Improvement||Northridge, CA||04/10/2014|
|Product Support Engineer Sensors||Northridge, CA||04/05/2014|
|Product Support Engineer Sensors (Second Shift)||Northridge, CA||04/05/2014|
|Engineering Manager Sensor Manufacturing||Northridge, CA||04/04/2014|
|Process Validation Engineer CGM||Northridge, CA||04/01/2014|
|Full Stack Software Developer||Northridge, CA||03/26/2014|
|Associate Embedded Software Test Engineer||Northridge, CA||03/12/2014|
|Mechanical Engineering Intern Undergrad||Northridge, CA||03/12/2014|
|Sr. Research Engineer (Mathematical Modeling)||Northridge, CA||03/04/2014|
|Sr Mechanical Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||02/26/2014|
|Sr Mechanical Design Engineer Plastics||Northridge, CA||02/21/2014|
|Principal Mechanical Design Engineer (High Volume Plastics Design)||Northridge, CA||02/19/2014|
|Software Engineer – Closed Loop||Northridge, CA||02/03/2014|
|Software Engineer in Test Embedded Devices||Northridge, CA||01/16/2014|
|Senior Electrical Engineer (Optoelectronics)||Northridge, CA||11/27/2013|
|Senior Electrical Engineer||Northridge, CA||11/27/2013|
|Prin Electrical Engineer||Northridge, CA||09/25/2013|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Process Validation Engineer CGM - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description As a member of the R&D team this engineer will assist with ideation, design, development, validation and testing of diabetes management products. Position Responsibilities • Grow and maintain technical knowledge current with advancing technology rela...
Reference Code: 92226
- Product Support Engineer CAPA\Process Improvement - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description A leading medical technology/device company is searching for a Product Engineer to work within the Glucose Sensor Manufacturing Group. The qualified candidate will assist in identifying process improvement opportunities and initiating and managing CAPAs within sensor operations. Position Responsibiliti...
Reference Code: 92127
- Product Support Engineer Sensors - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The individual chosen for this position will primarily be responsible for executing tasks in support of next generation sensor manufacturing advancements. These responsibilities include but are not limited to substrate development, chemistry application/development, writing technical plans and reports, planning and executing experimental pr...
Reference Code: 92070