IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Quality Engineer||Northridge, CA||09/18/2014|
|Sr Software Engineer||Northridge, CA||09/17/2014|
|Research Director||Northridge, CA||09/13/2014|
|Sr Software Engineer Embedded Systems||Northridge, CA||09/12/2014|
|Sr. Algorithm Development Engineer||Northridge, CA||09/11/2014|
|Sr Mechanical Engineer Sensor Operations||Northridge, CA||08/28/2014|
|Software Engineer||Northridge, CA||08/25/2014|
|Sr Program\Project Analyst||Northridge, CA||08/18/2014|
|Software Test Automation Engineer||Northridge, CA||08/14/2014|
|Sr Mechanical Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||08/13/2014|
|Quality Engineer||Northridge, CA||08/07/2014|
|Sr Chemical Engineer Product Support||Northridge, CA||08/07/2014|
|Senior Program Manager Value Segment Business (Core Team Lead)||Northridge, CA||08/05/2014|
|Senior Software Engineer iOS||Northridge, CA||08/05/2014|
|Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||08/01/2014|
|Sr. Electrical Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||07/29/2014|
|Software Engineer Digital Signal Processing||Northridge, CA||07/15/2014|
|Mechanical Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||05/02/2014|
|Sr Mechanical Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||02/26/2014|
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Diabetes division of Medtronic is looking for creative and innovative minds with solid understanding of Mechanical Engineering principles to develop our next generations of drug delivery devices. Apply research to the planning, design, development, and testing of mechanical and/or electromechanical systems, instruments, controls, motors...
Reference Code: 92541
- Software Engineer Digital Signal Processing - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description We are looking for a computer/software engineer to join our glucose sensor R&D team. The individual will be responsible for implementing DSP algorithms and other processes on our custom-IC hardware platform. He/She will also collaborate closely with the algorithm and sensor design teams to optimize performance of our next generation glu...
Reference Code: 93772
- Sr. Electrical Design Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Medtronic Value Segment Business (VSB) R&D group is looking for creative and innovative minds with a solid understanding of Electrical Engineering principles. This Senior Electrical Design Engineer will serve as a key member in the R&D design team, and has the broad experience and drive to manage and aid in the engineering, deve...
Reference Code: 94067