IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Medical Sales Jobs With each new therapy we create at Medtronic, we need knowledgeable, determined sales reps to inform and educate healthcare professionals and administrators around the world. These are no order-taker roles; Medtronic sales professionals are consultative partners. They work closely with clients in more than 120 countries to match specific practice needs with specific Medtronic therapies. Clinical interest and acumen are a must.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Sales.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Clinical Specialist CRDM San Jose - San Francisco, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Provide technical, educational and sales support to assist the district in meeting brady and tachy sales and customer service objectives. CRDM seeks candidates who will meet our customer expectations by striving without reserve for the greatest possible reliability and quality in our products, processes and systems by being accountable, hav...
Reference Code: 93883
- Coronary Sales Rep II Teamed SF Bay Area - San Francisco, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Maximize profit by achieving sales revenue targets and grow market share for a specified territory, by promoting, selling and servicing Medtronic Coronary products •Practice good, ethical territory management in terms of organization, planning, administration and expense planning and control •Increase sales and revenue by aggr...
Reference Code: 93414
- Account Manager San Francisco (AES) - San Francisco, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Medtronic develops and markets medical devices based on a patented platform technology that is transforming current surgical procedures. Medtronic Advanced Energy (MAE) technology combines a conductive fluid, infused at the point of tissue contact, with radio-frequency energy to seal tissue. Due to company growth, new expansion plans, and n...
Reference Code: 94115