IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Manufacturing Jobs
By being hired into one of our Manufacturing jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Manufacturing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Manufacturing job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Manufacturing at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Doc Control Coordinator - Goleta, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Under general supervision, coordinates routine aspects of document control system in accordance with company TMs and SOPs. Files and retrieves documentation for MNS employees. Provides word processing for preparation and revision of Device Master Records (DMRs). Ensures all activities are in compliance with Quality System requirements....
Reference Code: 86867
- Manufacturing Director - Goleta, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Manufacturing Director has the responsibility and authority to plan, organize, and manage the activities of multiple operations departments to ensure a trained, disciplined and motivated work force capable of meeting changing production needs in a dynamic business environment. Leads and manages Managers, Team Leaders, and Individual co...
Reference Code: 86386
- QC INSPECTOR - Goleta, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Under close supervision and guidance, learns and performs inspection of incoming, in-process and final packaged components, assemblies, and products for conformance to pre-determined standards, specifications and tolerances. Position Responsibilities Works from...
Reference Code: 87143