IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Clinical Research Jobs At Medtronic, our Clinical Studies professionals perform many trial-related functions, including collecting and analyzing data, training investigators, recruiting and enrolling subjects, and maintaining records. Their important work helps us demonstrate the positive impact our therapies have on people’s lives, as well as the economic benefit. At any one time, we have over 200 clinical trials underway worldwide.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life.
Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Clinical Studies.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Clinical Quality Compliance Specialist - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Senior Clinical Quality Specialist is responsible for assuring that clinical personnel across Medtronic Clinical Research are educated in, and operating within, U.S. and international regulatory requirements and standards, Medtronic standards, and facilitating continuous improvements to processes and procedures. The Sr. Clinical Quality...
Reference Code: 94018
- Talent Acquisition Scheduler - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Provides interview scheduling support for Talent Acquisition, multiple client groups, internal employees and external candidates. Independently performs complex coordination for these groups Position Responsibilities • Schedule candidate interviews [mul...
Reference Code: 93007
- Clinical Strategic Account Director - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Clinical Strategic Account Director is responsible for managing all cross-functional aspects of the clinical study program for assigned customer. Specifically, this person will provide strategic leadership and be the face of Medtronic Clinical Operations to the customer. This role will be accountable for program and portfolio execution ...
Reference Code: 92001