IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Principal Materials Engineer (FEA) Tempe - Tempe, AZ
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Work on a small mechanical engineering team to develop finite element models and simulate a variety of thermo-mechanical use conditions on advanced medical device electronic components and assemblies. Position Responsibilities Perform theoretical and finite ele...
Reference Code: 94673
- Failure Analysis Engineer (Electrical) Tempe - Tempe, AZ
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position will provide support to the electrical failure analysis group. The position will support analysis by performing related activities as directed by lead analysts. This position involves performing failure analysis of micro-electronics in support of manufacturing operations, product development, research and development, of impla...
Reference Code: 94549
- Software Engineer - Tempe, AZ
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The responsibility of this position is to support software and automation development and system deployment in support of microelectronic manufacturing processes within Medtronic’s Tempe Hybrid Manufacturing organization. This position supports systems including manufacturing equipment controllers, MES automation, and automated data ...
Reference Code: 94701