IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Intern Position for U of A Students at Medtronic - Tempe, AZ
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description There will be 12 projects available; an example Internship: The candidate will work with an experienced research and development engineering group to help design and develop next generation products: such as self expanding stents/delivery and drug delivery systems, endovascular stent grafts, mechanical heart valves, tissue heart valves or c...
Reference Code: 89837
- NPI Manufacturing Engineer - Tempe, AZ
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The New Product Introduction (NPI) engineer represents Manufacturing Operations throughout the product development (PD) cycle, from the pre-production planning to the product release and manufacturing ramp. Position Responsibilities The NPI engineer is responsi...
Reference Code: 91677
- Principal Reliability Engineer - Tempe, AZ
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position is responsible for driving all reliability, quality and compliance aspects of hybrid electronic modules, integrated circuits and discrete components used in implantable medical devices and therapy delivery systems. This role requires a technical leadership role in development projects from concept through commercialization....
Reference Code: 93631