IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Medical Sales Jobs With each new therapy we create at Medtronic, we need knowledgeable, determined sales reps to inform and educate healthcare professionals and administrators around the world. These are no order-taker roles; Medtronic sales professionals are consultative partners. They work closely with clients in more than 120 countries to match specific practice needs with specific Medtronic therapies. Clinical interest and acumen are a must.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Sales.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Area Sales Manager ENT Austin\College Station||Austin, TX||06/24/2014|
|Account Manager San Antonio (AES)||San Antonio, TX||06/19/2014|
|Sales Rep 2 InterStim McAllen TX||McAllen, TX||06/11/2014|
|Clinical Specialist||San Antonio, TX||06/09/2014|
|Clinical Specialist||Dallas, TX||06/09/2014|
|Clinical Specialist||Dallas, TX||05/21/2014|
|Clinical Specialist Neuro Pain and ITB Therapy San Antonio||San Antonio, TX||05/20/2014|
|Area Sales Manager ENT\NS El Paso||El Paso, TX||05/19/2014|
|Sales Rep Diagnostic and Monitoring Houston||Houston, TX||05/12/2014|
|District Clinical Supervisor Houston TX||Houston, TX||04/07/2014|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent .
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment as part of the recruitment process or job offer.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Area Sales Manager ENT\NS El Paso - El Paso, TX
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Responsible for soliciting orders, selling Medtronic Ear, Nose and Throat and Neurosurgery products assigned and representing the company in accordance with its policies and in the area assigned; for maintaining an awareness of local competitive conditions and for reporting back promptly to the District Manager....
Reference Code: 92830
- Sales Rep Diagnostic and Monitoring Houston - Houston, TX
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Diagnostic & Monitoring is a division of Medtronic Cardiac Connected Care. The primary objective of this position is to grow Medtronic’s business within an assigned area by promoting, selling and servicing Medtronic’s Diagnostic & Monitoring/Reveal products. Diagnostic & Monitoring seeks candidates who will meet ou...
Reference Code: 92672
- Clinical Specialist Neuro Pain and ITB Therapy San Antonio - San Antonio, TX
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position supports the Pain and ITB Therapy groups in the areas of surgical coverage, follow-up, support, troubleshooting, customer service and education within a territory. In certain instances this person may be engaged in basic market development activities depending upon the needs of the assigned territory....
Reference Code: 92860