IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Administrative Jobs By being hired into one of our Office Support jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Office Support careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Office Support job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Office Support at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Executive Assistant - Mounds View, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Provide expertise and proficient administrative support to the Senior Vice President and President of Structural Heart and the Vice President of CVG Quality. Independently perform complex and diverse administrative duties. Daily activities may include interaction with high-level contacts and exposure to sensitive information requiring consi...
Reference Code: 90162
- Administrative Assistant III - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Independently performs complex and diverse administrative duties for the Vice President of Neuromodulation Finance and Business Development as well as the Controller for the division. Daily activities include interaction with senior leadership and other high-level contacts both within Medtronic, as well as exposure to sensitive information ...
Reference Code: 90293
- Project Coordinator II - Birmingham, AL
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Perform a variety of activities including administrative duties; coordinate scheduling and travel arrangements and meeting logistics; maintain up-to-date departmental policies & procedures; prepare report analysis producing comprehensive visual and document specific departmental projects; Process invoices, check requests and other billi...
Reference Code: 90333