IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Administrative Jobs By being hired into one of our Office Support jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Office Support careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Office Support job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Office Support at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Buyer\Planner - Jacksonville, FL
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position has the responsibility and authority to manage suppliers and sources of materials and services, including negotiating, using IT applications and tools. They are also responsible for managing quality issues, and developing and maintaining internal and external relationships, and leading cross functional teams....
Reference Code: 91322
- Project Coordinator III - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Provide accounting and administrative support of the Global Facilities Operations Department. Daily activities include supporting the PM, FM, and EHS teams by generating and tracking PO’s, invoices, and spend. Assist in generating and processing Statements of Work (SOW) and CAR’s. Support the administration of the PMO process....
Reference Code: 93494
- Global Communications Administrative Assistant III - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This is a great opportunity to work at World Headquarters in our Corporate Communications Group! This person will provide administrative support to Internal and External Communications leadership and teams. Provide project coordination for a number of key employee communications vehicles and media, including myMedtronic, e-Billboards, press...
Reference Code: 93476