IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Clinical Research Jobs At Medtronic, our Clinical Studies professionals perform many trial-related functions, including collecting and analyzing data, training investigators, recruiting and enrolling subjects, and maintaining records. Their important work helps us demonstrate the positive impact our therapies have on people’s lives, as well as the economic benefit. At any one time, we have over 200 clinical trials underway worldwide.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life.
Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Clinical Studies.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Project Analyst||Fridley, MN||07/01/2014|
|Principal Clinical Account Leader California||Bay Area, CA||06/25/2014|
|Biostatistician Clinical||Northridge, CA||06/19/2014|
|Account Manager||Santa Rosa, CA||06/13/2014|
|Sr. Clinical Quality Systems Specialist||Fridley, MN||06/03/2014|
|Talent Acquisition Scheduler||Santa Rosa, CA||05/29/2014|
|Prin Clin Research Scientist||Mounds View, MN||05/16/2014|
|Sr Field Clinical Eng Northern California||Location TBD, US||05/13/2014|
|Global Clinical Compliance Manager||Mounds View, MN||05/12/2014|
|Sr Clinical Research Spec CoreValve||Mounds View, MN||04/08/2014|
|Clinical Strategic Account Director||Santa Rosa, CA||04/02/2014|
|Global Clinical Data Management Director||Minneapolis, MN||04/02/2014|
|Prin Statistician||Mounds View, MN||03/19/2014|
|Clinical Research Spec||Minneapolis, MN||02/26/2014|
|Clinical Safety Manager||Santa Rosa, CA||05/07/2013|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent .
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment as part of the recruitment process or job offer.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Prin Clin Research Scientist - Mounds View, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Principal Clinical Research Scientist oversees, designs, plans and develops clinical evaluation projects. Supports the development of clinical studies in compliance with applicable clinical and regulatory standards and in alignment with Medtronic business needs; may establish the conditions essential for determining the safety, efficacy...
Reference Code: 92803
- Talent Acquisition Scheduler - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Provides interview scheduling support for Talent Acquisition, multiple client groups, internal employees and external candidates. Independently performs complex coordination for these groups Position Responsibilities • Schedule candidate interviews [mul...
Reference Code: 93007
- Sr Field Clinical Eng Northern California - Location TBD, US
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Provides all aspects of support for clinical research studies by identifying investigators, nominating sites, performing activation duties, providing training, encouraging enrollment, ensuring quality data acquisition and performing study closure activities. Responsible for gaining and maintaining knowledge of clinical sites to best underst...
Reference Code: 92714