IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Clinical Research Jobs At Medtronic, our Clinical Studies professionals perform many trial-related functions, including collecting and analyzing data, training investigators, recruiting and enrolling subjects, and maintaining records. Their important work helps us demonstrate the positive impact our therapies have on people’s lives, as well as the economic benefit. At any one time, we have over 200 clinical trials underway worldwide.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life.
Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Clinical Studies.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Therapy Marketing Manager ICD Systems||Minneapolis, MN||12/05/2013|
|Clinical Analyst Catheter Based Technologies||Santa Ana, CA||12/05/2013|
|Prin Clinical Safety Spec||Mounds View, MN||12/02/2013|
|Sr Clinical Safety Spec||Mounds View, MN||12/02/2013|
|Associate Clinical Research Specialist||Northridge, CA||11/25/2013|
|Administrative Assistant II||Santa Rosa, CA||11/21/2013|
|CVG Clinical Account Leader Nashville||Nashville, TN||11/14/2013|
|Statistics Manager||Mounds View, MN||11/14/2013|
|Field Clinical Engineer Atlanta\Cincinnati\Cleveland\KC\St. Louis||Location TBD, US||11/13/2013|
|Sr Clinical Research Spec||Santa Rosa, CA||11/10/2013|
|Account Manager||Fridley, MN||11/07/2013|
|Sr Clin Research Monitor (CRA) Indianapolis||Indianapolis, IN||11/07/2013|
|Dir Health Economics Brady Diagnostics Cardiac Conn Care||Mounds View, MN||11/07/2013|
|Dir Health Economics Tachy Heart Failure||Mounds View, MN||11/07/2013|
|Prin Project Analyst||Mounds View, MN||11/06/2013|
|AFS Field Clinical Eng East Coast||Location TBD, US||10/29/2013|
|AFS Field Clinical Eng Northern Lakes||Location TBD, US||10/29/2013|
|Sr Manager Medical Safety||Fridley, MN||10/28/2013|
|Sr Clin Research Monitor (CRA) NY\NJ||Location TBD, US||10/23/2013|
|Sr. Marketing Manager Stented Heart Valves||Mounds View, MN||10/23/2013|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Biostatistician - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description To participate in the planning, implementation and coordination of the design of protocols, case report forms, and clinical procedures for the efficient data collection, management and evaluation of clinical studies conducted by the business unit, and to execute the analysis of data from these studies. To participate in the documentation of...
Reference Code: 89110
- Medical Advisor - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Lead medical evaluations and patient safety reviews and other medical activities for the Neuromodulation Sector as assigned. Serve as a medical member of relevant CAPA Boards and Product Escalation Boards. Monitor the post-approval safety “landscape” and lead post approval medical safety investigations as required. Lead annual...
Reference Code: 89118
- Statistical Programmer Analyst - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Provide experienced, comprehensive technical expertise as part of the Statistical Programming (SP) team to develop and maintain programs and process methodology to meet internal and external clients’ needs. Plan and lead the development of solutions to all statistical analysis programming needs, particularly complex studies such as P...
Reference Code: 88610