IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Clinical Research Jobs At Medtronic, our Clinical Studies professionals perform many trial-related functions, including collecting and analyzing data, training investigators, recruiting and enrolling subjects, and maintaining records. Their important work helps us demonstrate the positive impact our therapies have on people’s lives, as well as the economic benefit. At any one time, we have over 200 clinical trials underway worldwide.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life.
Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Clinical Studies.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Sr Clinical Research Spec CoreValve||Mounds View, MN||04/08/2014|
|Clinical Strategic Account Director||Santa Rosa, CA||04/02/2014|
|Global Clinical Data Management Director||Minneapolis, MN||04/02/2014|
|Principal Medical Science Liason||Santa Rosa, CA||03/24/2014|
|Sr. Clinical Quality Specialist Audit||Location TBD, US||03/21/2014|
|Prin Statistician||Mounds View, MN||03/19/2014|
|Sr Medical Safety Specialist||Fridley, MN||03/15/2014|
|Sr Clinical Quality Compliance Spec||Mounds View, MN||03/04/2014|
|Clinical Research Spec||Minneapolis, MN||02/26/2014|
|Sr Clinical Research Mgr USA||Portsmouth, NH||01/31/2014|
|Sr Clin Research Monitor (CRA) Indianapolis||Indianapolis, IN||11/07/2013|
|Sr Clin Research Monitor (CRA) NY\NJ||Location TBD, US||10/23/2013|
|Clinical Research Spec||Santa Rosa, CA||07/27/2013|
|Clinical Safety Manager||Santa Rosa, CA||05/07/2013|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Clinical Research Spec CoreValve - Mounds View, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The CoreValve Senior Clinical Research Specialist supports clinical studies in compliance with applicable clinical and regulatory standards and in alignment with Medtronic business needs. Monitors and/or interprets results of clinical investigations in preparation for new device application and/or publications. May support panel preparation...
Reference Code: 92109
- Clinical Strategic Account Director - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Clinical Strategic Account Director is responsible for managing all cross-functional aspects of the clinical study program for assigned customer. Specifically, this person will provide strategic leadership and be the face of Medtronic Clinical Operations to the customer. This role will be accountable for program and portfolio execution ...
Reference Code: 92001
- Global Clinical Data Management Director - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description *It is possible for this position to be based in MN for US candidates, or Maastricht, the Netherlands for European candidates* The Global Clinical Data Management Director is responsible for developing and managing all elements of the data management organization with Medtronic Clinical Operations. Specifically, this person will provide lea...
Reference Code: 92002