IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Clinical Research Jobs At Medtronic, our Clinical Studies professionals perform many trial-related functions, including collecting and analyzing data, training investigators, recruiting and enrolling subjects, and maintaining records. Their important work helps us demonstrate the positive impact our therapies have on people’s lives, as well as the economic benefit. At any one time, we have over 200 clinical trials underway worldwide.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life.
Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Clinical Studies.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Assoc Clinical Research Spec||Mounds View, MN||04/14/2014|
|Sr Clinical Research Spec CoreValve||Mounds View, MN||04/08/2014|
|Associate Clinical Research Specialist||Northridge, CA||04/05/2014|
|Clinical Strategic Account Director||Santa Rosa, CA||04/02/2014|
|Global Clinical Data Management Director||Minneapolis, MN||04/02/2014|
|Principal Medical Science Liason||Santa Rosa, CA||03/24/2014|
|Sr. Clinical Quality Specialist Audit||Location TBD, US||03/21/2014|
|Prin Statistician||Mounds View, MN||03/19/2014|
|Sr Medical Safety Specialist||Fridley, MN||03/15/2014|
|Sr Clinical Quality Compliance Spec||Mounds View, MN||03/04/2014|
|Clinical Research Spec||Minneapolis, MN||02/26/2014|
|Sr Clinical Research Mgr USA||Portsmouth, NH||01/31/2014|
|Sr Clin Research Monitor (CRA) Indianapolis||Indianapolis, IN||11/07/2013|
|Sr Clin Research Monitor (CRA) NY\NJ||Location TBD, US||10/23/2013|
|Clinical Research Spec||Santa Rosa, CA||07/27/2013|
|Clinical Safety Manager||Santa Rosa, CA||05/07/2013|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Clinical Safety Manager - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Responsible for overseeing the Medtronic Clinical Research Institute’s global clinical safety activities in support of one or more Medtronic business units and performing/managing the daily in-house safety operations (methods, costs, employees) associated with assigned trials. This position must independently and effectively engage i...
Reference Code: 87117
- Clinical Research Spec - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description As a global leader in medical technology with 45,000 employees around the world, Medtronic is redefining how technology is used in the management of chronic disease. We're committed to Innovating for life by pushing the boundaries of medical technology and changing the way the world treats chronic disease. We pride ourselves in living our m...
Reference Code: 88309
- Sr Clin Research Monitor (CRA) NY\NJ - Location TBD, US
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description **This position requires the candidate be located in NYC or NJ due to the location of sites** The Senior Clinical Research Monitor is responsible for the oversight of clinical research conducted at investigational sites to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory standards, IRB/EC policies and procedures and Business requirements. This ...
Reference Code: 89603