IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Research and Development Engineer||Santa Rosa, CA||04/23/2014|
|Manufacturing Engineer||Tempe, AZ||04/23/2014|
|Sourcing Continuity Engineer Contract Manufacturing||Mounds View, MN||04/23/2014|
|Mechanical Engineering Intern||Portsmouth, NH||04/22/2014|
|Intern Undergraduate Tech PR||Humacao, PR||04/22/2014|
|Manufacturing Engineer Intern||Portsmouth, NH||04/22/2014|
|Prin Project Engineer||Brooklyn Park, MN||04/22/2014|
|Prin Laser Welding Engineer||Brooklyn Center, MN||04/21/2014|
|Prin Software Quality Engr||Brooklyn Center, MN||04/21/2014|
|Sr Test Engineer||Louisville, CO||04/18/2014|
|Prin Mechanical Design Engineer||Mounds View, MN||04/17/2014|
|Senior Process Engineer||Brooklyn Center, MN||04/17/2014|
|Software Engineer||Mounds View, MN||04/17/2014|
|Process Validation Engineer CGM||Northridge, CA||04/16/2014|
|Quality Engineer||Warsaw, IN||04/16/2014|
|Sr Quality Engineer||Louisville, CO||04/16/2014|
|Assoc R D Engineer||Portsmouth, NH||04/15/2014|
|Sr Engineer Systems & Design Automation||Brooklyn Center, MN||04/14/2014|
|Associate Supplier Quality Enginee||Fridley, MN||04/11/2014|
|Prin Firmware Engineer||Mounds View, MN||04/11/2014|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Process Integration Engineer - Tempe, AZ
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position requires an understanding of wafer fab processes including photolithography, sputtering, chemical vapor deposition, and wet and dry etch. Apply fundamental principles, theories, and concepts to solve complex technical problems. Work under general direction with responsibility to complete technical project objectives. Play a te...
Reference Code: 91815
- Sr Human Factors Engineer - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description • Deliver Human Factors activities, given project demand, across the product development life cycle. Position Responsibilities o Identifying customer and user needs to accurately scope project definition and charter o Develop and own user and workplac...
Reference Code: 92020
- Engineering Manager Sensor Manufacturing - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Engineering manager will be responsible for coordination of manufacturing and engineering activities of the Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) Operations engineering group. Engineering manager will accomplish quality and manufacturing cost targets and operating results through the team and/or others in the CGM organization. He/she will men...
Reference Code: 92051