IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Assoc R D Engineer||Memphis, TN||07/11/2014|
|Engineering Supervisor||Northridge, CA||07/11/2014|
|Mechanical Engineering Intern (Undergrad)||Northridge, CA||07/11/2014|
|Packaging Engineer||Fridley, MN||07/10/2014|
|Systems Engineering Manager||Mounds View, MN||07/09/2014|
|Assoc Software Engineer (STRD)||Jacksonville, FL||07/09/2014|
|Assoc Software Test Engineer||Jacksonville, FL||07/09/2014|
|Prin Software Engineer||Fridley, MN||07/09/2014|
|Quality Engineer||Fridley, MN||07/09/2014|
|Quality Engineering Global Project Manager Beijing China||Mounds View, MN||07/09/2014|
|Software Engineer||Jacksonville, FL||07/09/2014|
|Sr Product Engineer||Tempe, AZ||07/09/2014|
|Sr Software Engineer||Jacksonville, FL||07/09/2014|
|Sr Systems Software Engineer||Jacksonville, FL||07/09/2014|
|Manufacturing Engineer||Fridley, MN||07/08/2014|
|Mechanical Design Engineer||Fridley, MN||07/08/2014|
|Software Engineer||Fridley, MN||07/08/2014|
|Sr Labeling Development Manager||Fridley, MN||07/08/2014|
|Sr Manufacturing Engineer||Fridley, MN||07/08/2014|
|Research and Development Engineer Santa Rosa||Santa Rosa, CA||07/08/2014|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent .
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment as part of the recruitment process or job offer.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Research Director - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Director of Global Research is a strategic and functional management position within the Research, Technology and Development (RTD) organization, reporting to the Vice President of RTD of the Neuromodulation business unit within Medtronic. The Director will lead and oversee the research function, and work closely with other functional a...
Reference Code: 93479
- Prin Systems Engineer - Mounds View, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position requires strong technical and leadership skills in the design and development of innovative products to treat the structural heart diseases. The Systems Engineer will lay a key technical leadership role in the development of heart valve therapies and Extracorporeal Therapies. Position Res...
Reference Code: 93482
- Prin Project Engineer Recertification Project Lead - Brooklyn Park, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Designs, develops, analyzes, troubleshoots and provides technical skills during research and/or product development. Plans and coordinates larger-scale engineering projects or several medium or small scale projects while acting as a technical specialist for a specific section. Maintains a thorough knowledge of new developments and technolog...
Reference Code: 93483