IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Principal Design Engineer||Mounds View, MN||08/29/2014|
|Quality Engineer||Mira Loma, CA||08/29/2014|
|Electrical Engineer||Fridley, MN||08/28/2014|
|Sr Mechanical Engineer Sensor Operations||Northridge, CA||08/28/2014|
|Program Manager Strategy Execution Team (SET)||Fridley, MN||08/27/2014|
|Sr Manufacturing Engineer||Louisville, CO||08/27/2014|
|Sr Mechanical Design Engineer||Mounds View, MN||08/27/2014|
|Sr R D Engineer||Milpitas, CA||08/27/2014|
|Sr R D Engineer||Milpitas, CA||08/27/2014|
|Product Development Director||Santa Ana, CA||08/27/2014|
|Quality Program Manager Santa Ana CA||Santa Ana, CA||08/27/2014|
|Reliability Engineer||Fridley, MN||08/27/2014|
|Software Engineer||Northridge, CA||08/25/2014|
|Sr Design Quality Engineer||Milpitas, CA||08/25/2014|
|Principal Electrical Engineer||Northridge, CA||08/25/2014|
|Prin Manufacturing Engineer||Brooklyn Center, MN||08/22/2014|
|Quality Program Manager||Mounds View, MN||08/22/2014|
|Sr Advanced Mfg Engineer||Danvers, MA||08/21/2014|
|Program Manager II||Louisville, CO||08/21/2014|
|Sr Program Manager||Mounds View, MN||08/21/2014|
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Quality Engineer - Brooklyn Center, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Provide Quality Assurance Engineering solutions and support in the operation for the manufacture of components used in implantable grade, medical devices. Monitors products, processes, and projects and recommends changes to improve operating efficiency. Provides leadership in areas of process engineering, product quality assurance and quali...
Reference Code: 94373
- Project Manager Brooklyn Park - Brooklyn Park, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This is a Medtronic Structural Heart (SH) Project Management Specialist position. The incumbent is responsible for managing the project activities to execute projects on time and within budget. The incumbent partners with the Program Manager (Core Team Leader, CTL) and key functional core team members (CTM) to develop and implement methodol...
Reference Code: 94366
- Prin Quality Engineer - Brooklyn Center, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Provide Quality Assurance Engineering solutions and support operation for the manufacture of Components used in implantable grade, medical devices. Monitors products, processes, and projects and recommends changes to improve operating efficiency. Provides leadership in areas of process engineering, product quality assurance and quality engi...
Reference Code: 94376