IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Principal Design Engineer||Mounds View, MN||08/29/2014|
|Quality Engineer||Mira Loma, CA||08/29/2014|
|Electrical Engineer||Fridley, MN||08/28/2014|
|Sr Mechanical Engineer Sensor Operations||Northridge, CA||08/28/2014|
|Program Manager Strategy Execution Team (SET)||Fridley, MN||08/27/2014|
|Sr Manufacturing Engineer||Louisville, CO||08/27/2014|
|Sr Mechanical Design Engineer||Mounds View, MN||08/27/2014|
|Sr R D Engineer||Milpitas, CA||08/27/2014|
|Sr R D Engineer||Milpitas, CA||08/27/2014|
|Product Development Director||Santa Ana, CA||08/27/2014|
|Quality Program Manager Santa Ana CA||Santa Ana, CA||08/27/2014|
|Reliability Engineer||Fridley, MN||08/27/2014|
|Software Engineer||Northridge, CA||08/25/2014|
|Sr Design Quality Engineer||Milpitas, CA||08/25/2014|
|Principal Electrical Engineer||Northridge, CA||08/25/2014|
|Prin Manufacturing Engineer||Brooklyn Center, MN||08/22/2014|
|Quality Program Manager||Mounds View, MN||08/22/2014|
|Sr Advanced Mfg Engineer||Danvers, MA||08/21/2014|
|Program Manager II||Louisville, CO||08/21/2014|
|Sr Program Manager||Mounds View, MN||08/21/2014|
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Engineering Manager - Brooklyn Park, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description his position is responsible for leadership and development of the Brooklyn Park, Manufacturing Engineering and Maintenance/Tool Room teams to meet manufacturing site goals in the areas of quality, service, customer, continuous improvement, and cost. Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure alignment to Operations objectives. Manage the maint...
Reference Code: 94404
- Co op Advanced Manufacturing Engineer - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Requires technical skills in the development of processes for innovative products to treat diseases of the vascular system. This position will work on new product development teams designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining manufacturing processes. The Process Development (PD) Engineer will participate on cross-functional developm...
Reference Code: 94415
- Sr Systems Engineer - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description • Senior Systems Engineering position in the Systems Development Group within Neuromodulation Research, Technology, and Development Position Responsibilities • Collect and analyze design input sources for soundness and applicability • Pe...
Reference Code: 94077