IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Sr Biomedical Engineer||Fridley, MN||08/01/2014|
|Quality Engineer 2nd Shift||Brooklyn Park, MN||08/01/2014|
|Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||08/01/2014|
|Assoc Software Engineer (VT)||Fridley, MN||07/31/2014|
|Manufacturing Engineer Co op||Danvers, MA||07/31/2014|
|Advanced Manufacturing Engineer||Santa Rosa, CA||07/30/2014|
|Sr Advanced Manufacturing Engineer||Santa Rosa, CA||07/30/2014|
|Sr Mechanical Design Engineer||Mounds View, MN||07/30/2014|
|Sr R\D Engineer||Santa Rosa, CA||07/30/2014|
|Sr Systems Engineer||Littleton, MA||07/30/2014|
|Prin Human Factors Scientist||Mounds View, MN||07/30/2014|
|Prin Manufacturing Engineer||Minneapolis, MN||07/29/2014|
|Assoc Test Engineer||Mounds View, MN||07/29/2014|
|Sr Pharma Quality Engineer||Fridley, MN||07/29/2014|
|Sr. Electrical Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||07/29/2014|
|Product Engineer||Tempe, AZ||07/28/2014|
|Prin R&D Engineer||Mounds View, MN||07/28/2014|
|Prin Systems Engineer||Minneapolis, MN||07/28/2014|
|Sr Systems Engineer||Mounds View, MN||07/28/2014|
|Supplier Quality Engineering Manager||Mounds View, MN||07/28/2014|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Software Engineer Digital Signal Processing - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description We are looking for a computer/software engineer to join our glucose sensor R&D team. The individual will be responsible for implementing DSP algorithms and other processes on our custom-IC hardware platform. He/She will also collaborate closely with the algorithm and sensor design teams to optimize performance of our next generation glu...
Reference Code: 93772
- Sr FEA Analysis Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The incumbent will be a valuable member of new product design teams within the Hardware R&D group for insulin pumps. This team member is responsible for detailed multiphysical modeling of components, sub-assemblies, and the entire end product throughout conceptual, feasibility, and detailed design stages of a product using tools such as...
Reference Code: 93791
- Quality Engineering Global Project Manager Beijing China - Santa Ana, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position will be based in Bejing, China. This role is responsible for achieving successful implementation of projects and managing all activities required to drive project execution within Quality. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable in risk management processes, validations, and process improvement. Through this knowledge, ...
Reference Code: 93703