IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Manufacturing Engineer||Santa Ana, CA||09/29/2014|
|Manufacturing Engineer 2nd Shift||Santa Ana, CA||09/29/2014|
|Principal IC Design Engineer||Fridley, MN||09/29/2014|
|Quality Engineer||Eatontown, NJ||09/29/2014|
|Senior IC Design Engineer||Fridley, MN||09/29/2014|
|Sr Prin IC Design Engineer||Mounds View, MN||09/28/2014|
|Manager Safety Engineering and Risk Management||Fridley, MN||09/26/2014|
|Quality Engineer||Northridge, CA||09/24/2014|
|Cal Poly Interns & Co ops||Location TBD, US||09/24/2014|
|Packaging Engineer||Fridley, MN||09/24/2014|
|Sr Quality Engineer (STQRA)||Ft. Worth, TX||09/24/2014|
|UC Davis Interns & Co ops||Location TBD, US||09/24/2014|
|UCLA Interns & Co ops||Location TBD, US||09/24/2014|
|UCSD Interns & Co ops||Location TBD, US||09/24/2014|
|USC MPH Interns & Co ops||Location TBD, US||09/24/2014|
|USC Regulatory Interns & Co ops||Location TBD, US||09/24/2014|
|Sr Manufacturing Engineer||Warsaw, IN||09/24/2014|
|Quality Engineer||Mounds View, MN||09/23/2014|
|Reliability Engineer||Mounds View, MN||09/23/2014|
|Sr Reliability Engineer||Mounds View, MN||09/23/2014|
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Biomedical Engineer - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Bringing together your interests in medicine and engineering. Position Responsibilities You will define and evaluate customer requirements for improved efficacy of therapies; design and manage animal and human clinical feasibility studies; identify desired outc...
Reference Code: 94799
- Sr. Algorithm Development Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Sr. System Algorithm Development Engineer will be a member of the therapy automation team. This position involves working in fast-paced cross-functional teams to develop algorithms for automating insulin delivery therapies to maximize safety and minimize user burden. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in system modeling ...
Reference Code: 94839
- R&D Packaging Engineer (STRD) - Jacksonville, FL
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The R&D Packaging Engineer provides a lead role in the ideation, development, design, validation and manufacturing transfer of packaging materials/components and the associated packaging equipment/machinery to support the package processing of medical device introductions of the Surgical Technologies business sector. Working cross-funct...
Reference Code: 94788