IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Principal Quality Engineer||Northridge, CA||09/19/2014|
|Industrial Engineer multiple levels||Brooklyn Center, MN||09/19/2014|
|Manufacturing Manager||Brooklyn Center, MN||09/19/2014|
|Prin Scientist||Santa Rosa, CA||09/19/2014|
|Prin Systems Engineer||Minneapolis, MN||09/19/2014|
|Sr Enginering Spec PR||Humacao, PR||09/19/2014|
|Assoc Extrusion Engineer||Danvers, MA||09/19/2014|
|Quality Engineer Danvers MA||Danvers, MA||09/19/2014|
|Sr Mechanical Design Engineer||Fridley, MN||09/19/2014|
|Quality Engineer||Northridge, CA||09/18/2014|
|Sr Program Manager||Mounds View, MN||09/17/2014|
|Sr Software Engineer||Northridge, CA||09/17/2014|
|Sr Supplier Quality Engineer Danvers MA||Danvers, MA||09/17/2014|
|Manufacturing Engineer||Warsaw, IN||09/16/2014|
|Sr Pharma Quality Engineer||Fridley, MN||09/16/2014|
|Engineer I Supplier Quality||Goleta, CA||09/16/2014|
|Principal Software Engineer||Fridley, MN||09/15/2014|
|Systems Engineer||Fridley, MN||09/13/2014|
|Materials Engineering Director||Mounds View, MN||09/12/2014|
|Research and Development Engineer Orange County||Santa Ana, CA||09/12/2014|
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Manufacturing Manager - Brooklyn Center, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Lead and direct manufacturing efforts of Team Leads, Cell Leads and Assemblers in North Battery Operations Value Stream at Medtronic’s Energy and Component Center (MECC). Works with Operations/Quality support functions to ensure all battery manufacturing production processes, tools, and equipment are operating efficiently and meet Qu...
Reference Code: 94952
- Prin Scientist - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The role of the Principal Scientistwill encompass both project and team leadership activities geared to the applied research and development of novel new “combination” products to treat peripheral vascular diseases. These combination products integrate biotechnology, polymer science, and pharmaceutical molecules onto drug coat...
Reference Code: 94976
- Prin Systems Engineer - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The candidate will be responsible for completing system engineering activities with the goal to define, verify and validate CRDM systems through the integration of sub-systems, features and technologies. These activities include a) identification of customer needs, b) system definition by translating customer needs into engineering requirem...
Reference Code: 93749