IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Electrical Engineering Intern Undergrad||Northridge, CA||03/07/2014|
|Electrical Engineer||Northridge, CA||03/06/2014|
|Principal Research and Development Engineer||Santa Ana, CA||03/06/2014|
|Sr Test (Software) Engineer||Louisville, CO||03/05/2014|
|Sr. Algorithm Research Engineer||Northridge, CA||03/04/2014|
|Sr. Research Engineer (Mathematical Modeling)||Northridge, CA||03/04/2014|
|Field Service Engineer||Salt Lake City, UT||03/04/2014|
|Quality Site Leader||Fridley, MN||03/04/2014|
|Process Validation Engineer CGM||Northridge, CA||03/01/2014|
|Sr Manufacturing Engineer||Goleta, CA||02/28/2014|
|Product Support Engineer||Mounds View, MN||02/27/2014|
|Sr Technical Writer||Louisville, CO||02/27/2014|
|Sr Mechanical Design Engineer||Northridge, CA||02/26/2014|
|Associate Bio compatibility Engineer||Northridge, CA||02/26/2014|
|Sr Development Engineer||Portsmouth, NH||02/25/2014|
|Principal Software Engineer||Louisville, CO||02/24/2014|
|Sr Supplier Qual Engineer||Louisville, CO||02/24/2014|
|SWE Regional Conference TEMPE Candidates||Tempe, AZ||02/24/2014|
|Quality Engineer||Memphis, TN||02/21/2014|
|Software Test Engineer Intern Undergrad||Northridge, CA||02/21/2014|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Field Service Engineer - Salt Lake City, UT
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description In this role, the Field Engineer will be responsible for providing remote and on-site engineering support to the navigation intraoperative imaging product installed base and driving customer satisfaction through service. Position Responsibilities • Trave...
Reference Code: 91549
- Sr. Research Engineer (Mathematical Modeling) - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description We are looking for an enthusiastic individual that is highly proficient in mathematics and/or physics. The position involves research and development of medical devices related to continuous glucose monitors. The individual will work with members of research staff to improve the performance of continuous glucose sensors through the developm...
Reference Code: 91584
- Quality Site Leader - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Rice Creek Quality Site Leader will provide quality site leadership to ensure quality assurance and compliance for the Rice Creek Pharmaceutical Operations and Supplier Quality function. This position will interface with CRDM Pharma quality within the manufacturing sites. Provide quality support to lead development projects to drive exc...
Reference Code: 91560