IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Engineering Jobs Engineers are the trailblazers behind our innovative technologies. They collaborate with colleagues and healthcare professionals, sharing ideas as they design, develop, teach, plan, produce, research, sell, service, and test new life-changing therapies. We have engineers that work in specific business units, as well as at the corporate level, developing technology platforms that cross multiple businesses for added efficiency.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Engineering.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Quality Engineer||Northridge, CA||09/18/2014|
|Sr Program Manager||Mounds View, MN||09/17/2014|
|Sr Software Engineer||Northridge, CA||09/17/2014|
|Sr Supplier Quality Engineer Danvers MA||Danvers, MA||09/17/2014|
|Manufacturing Engineer||Warsaw, IN||09/16/2014|
|Sr Pharma Quality Engineer||Fridley, MN||09/16/2014|
|Engineer I Supplier Quality||Goleta, CA||09/16/2014|
|Principal Software Engineer||Fridley, MN||09/15/2014|
|Research Director||Northridge, CA||09/13/2014|
|Systems Engineer||Fridley, MN||09/13/2014|
|Materials Engineering Director||Mounds View, MN||09/12/2014|
|Research and Development Engineer Orange County||Santa Ana, CA||09/12/2014|
|Sr Software Engineer Embedded Systems||Northridge, CA||09/12/2014|
|Supplier Quality Engineering Manager||Santa Ana, CA||09/12/2014|
|R&D Packaging Engineer||Jacksonville, FL||09/11/2014|
|Assoc R D Engineer||Memphis, TN||09/11/2014|
|Sr. Algorithm Development Engineer||Northridge, CA||09/11/2014|
|Biomedical Engineer||Minneapolis, MN||09/09/2014|
|Computer Science\Computer Engineer||Minneapolis, MN||09/09/2014|
|Electrical Engineer||Minneapolis, MN||09/09/2014|
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Reliability Engineer - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position is responsible for providing key technical inputs expertise and focus for proving and improving the reliability of Neuromodulation medical products/systems (including supporting instrumentation and data management) to exceed the requirements and expectations of patients, clinicians, regulators and the business. This position s...
Reference Code: 94595
- Quality Program Manager Santa Ana CA - Santa Ana, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Position can be based in Santa Ana, CA or Mounds View, MN. This position will be responsible for program management and maintenance of the quality improvement program throughout the Structural Heart organization. Provide leadership and support for Product Remediation and quality system improvement initiatives....
Reference Code: 94586
- Sr R D Engineer - Milpitas, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Medtronic Spine’s Interventional Therapy Segment is a global leader in treating vertebral compression fractures, with many patients able to return to enjoying active lifestyles with reduced back pain. Medtronic is committed to developing new standards of care in percutaneous, image-guided therapies for interventional treatment of mus...
Reference Code: 94611