IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Legal Jobs By being hired into one of our Legal jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Legal careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Legal job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Legal at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Chief Compliance Officer ST - Jacksonville, FL
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position has the responsibility and authority to lead the ethics and compliance function in the Surgical Technology business. This position is responsible for providing strategic oversight and practical management and guidance to ensure the business's operations are conducted in compliance with ethical business practices, company polic...
Reference Code: 92211
- Principal Paralegal - Mounds View, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Provide paralegal support to the Medtronic Cardiac Rhythm and Heart Failure Management division. The paralegal in this position drafts, reviews, and modifies agreements such as one or more of customer agreements and related Business Associate Agreements, technology, services, supply, consulting, confidentiality agreements. The role involves...
Reference Code: 94341
- Compliance Specialist - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Compliance Specialist will contribute to the development and execution of an effective compliance program as part of the Neuromodulation Office of Ethics and Compliance. Responsibilities will include managing grant requests, performing compliance monitoring activities, and, as necessary, providing support for other compliance activities...
Reference Code: 94899