IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Legal Jobs By being hired into one of our Legal jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Legal careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Legal job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Legal at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Principal Paralegal - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The purpose of this position is to assist attorneys in providing legal services and advice to all company functions on a defined array of legal issues. Position Responsibilities Coordinates legal team response to specified types of incoming contract and approva...
Reference Code: 89767
- Sr Legal Secretary - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This is a full time position working Monday thru Friday (hours flexible). Candidate must be able to perform complex and diverse secretarial and administrative duties independently, manage and prioritize projects, without exposure of sensitive information. It therefore requires an experienced, organized, process driven individual who acts wi...
Reference Code: 89508
- Patent Counsel I - Memphis, TN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Serve as an integrated and proactive member of the Medtronic Spinal & Biologics (MSB) intellectual property team. Provide legal counsel and expertise relating to Intellectual Property (IP) within the MSB business group. Execute on IP business initiatives, prepare and prosecute patent applications and assist Sr. IP Counsels in managing t...
Reference Code: 90204