IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Marketing Jobs By being hired into one of our Marketing jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Marketing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Marketing job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Marketing at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Product Manager HVT Emerging Markets||Minneapolis, MN||08/20/2014|
|Product Manager Stentless Valve Portfolio||Minneapolis, MN||08/20/2014|
|Product Manager||Jacksonville, FL||08/19/2014|
|Global Product Manager Connected Care||Minneapolis, MN||08/19/2014|
|Product Manager Downstream CoreValve||Minneapolis, MN||08/19/2014|
|Assoc Product Specialist||Louisville, CO||08/18/2014|
|Global Coronary Downstream Marketing Director||Santa Rosa, CA||08/15/2014|
|Prin Product Specialist Biologics||Memphis, TN||08/12/2014|
|Product Manager – AF Upstream||Minneapolis, MN||08/07/2014|
|Sr. International Product Specialist NIM||Louisville, CO||08/05/2014|
|Prin Product Specialist||Memphis, TN||08/04/2014|
|Prin Training\Ed Specialist||Memphis, TN||08/04/2014|
|Business Insights & Analytics Manager||Northridge, CA||07/29/2014|
|Product Manager US Pain Therapies||Minneapolis, MN||07/28/2014|
|Sr Marketing Manager AF Downstream||Minneapolis, MN||07/28/2014|
|Upstream Product Manager Diagnostics||Minneapolis, MN||07/28/2014|
|Senior Product Manager (Value Segment Business\Consumables)||Northridge, CA||07/24/2014|
|Program Marketing Manager Economic Solutions||Memphis, TN||07/11/2014|
|Competitive Intelligence & Insights Manager||Northridge, CA||07/07/2014|
|Sr Marketing Communications Specialist Endo Therapies||Santa Rosa, CA||06/27/2014|
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Product Manager - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Medtronic’s Coronary & Renal Denervation Division is focused on developing and commercializing leading technologies, including coronary stents and ancillary devices, which are primarily implanted by Interventional Cardiologists. We have enjoyed significant double-digit growth within our business, primarily driven by the global la...
Reference Code: 91726
- Product Specialist Core Spine (Product Manager) - Memphis, TN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Continuous market research and analysis to recommend pipeline priorities and develop launch plans. Collaboration with marketing counterparts, sales personnel, and surgeons from various countries to develop and help implement commercialization plans and activities for prioritized launch(es). Designing a comprehensive global marketing plan wh...
Reference Code: 91747
- Market Development Manager Diagnostics & Monitoring - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us ...
Reference Code: 92304