IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Mechanical Engineering Jobs By being hired into one of our Mechanical Engineering jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Mechanical Engineering careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Mechanical Engineering job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Mechanical Engineering at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Diabetes division of Medtronic is looking for creative and innovative minds with solid understanding of Mechanical Engineering principles to develop our next generations of drug delivery devices. Apply research to the planning, design, development, and testing of mechanical and/or electromechanical systems, instruments, controls, motors...
Reference Code: 92541
- Prin Mechanical Design Eng - Mounds View, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Medtronic AF Solutions is looking for a Principal Level Mechanical Design Engineer to join our R&D Organization to design and develop new and modifications to radio frequency (RF) cardiac ablation catheters. The Principal Mechanical Engineer will also be responsible for designing automated test systems or subsystems for testing the RF a...
Reference Code: 93852
- Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer is responsible for providing leadership and technical support for projects that analyze existing and new products to identify, plan and implement changes that reduce the overall cost and increase the economic value of implantable medical devices and related accessories. The focus of this work includes, ...
Reference Code: 93976