IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Medical Sales Jobs With each new therapy we create at Medtronic, we need knowledgeable, determined sales reps to inform and educate healthcare professionals and administrators around the world. These are no order-taker roles; Medtronic sales professionals are consultative partners. They work closely with clients in more than 120 countries to match specific practice needs with specific Medtronic therapies. Clinical interest and acumen are a must.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Sales.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Clinical Specialist Endovascular||San Juan, PR||12/06/2013|
|Principal Sales Analyst||Northridge, CA||12/06/2013|
|Assoc Clinical Specialist||Birmingham, AL||12/06/2013|
|Associate Account Manager Portland (AES)||Portland, OR||12/06/2013|
|Clinical Specialist Neuro Pain and ITB Therapy Dallas||Dallas, TX||12/06/2013|
|Clinical Specialist Neuro Pain and ITB Therapy Houston TX||Houston, TX||12/06/2013|
|Diabetes Therapy Associate||San Antonio, TX||12/05/2013|
|Clinical Specialist||Charleston, SC||12/05/2013|
|Prin Training\Ed Specialist||Location TBD, US||12/05/2013|
|Sales Rep Spinal Products||Flagstaff, AZ||12/05/2013|
|StartRight Team Lead||Northridge, CA||12/05/2013|
|StartRight Team Lead||San Antonio, TX||12/05/2013|
|Area Sales Manager NAV Grand Rapids\Lansing\Detroit||Lansing, MI||12/05/2013|
|Account Manager Atlanta Northeast (AES)||Atlanta, GA||12/04/2013|
|Diabetes Clinical Manager South Dakota||Sioux Falls, SD||12/04/2013|
|Account Manager Inland Empire (AES)||Riverside, CA||12/03/2013|
|Coronary Sales Rep II Detroit||Detroit, MI||12/03/2013|
|Clinical Specialist Neuro Pain and ITB Therapy Harlingen TX||Harlingen, TX||12/03/2013|
|Diabetes Clinical Manager New Haven CT||New Haven, CT||12/03/2013|
|Clinical Specialist CRDM Pittsburgh||Pittsburgh, PA||12/02/2013|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Diabetes Clinical Manager Macon GA - Location TBD, US
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Diabetes Clinical Manager (DCM) will support the education and training of the company's products to Health Care Professionals and patients. They are the field clinical diabetes experts. Position Responsibilities • Educates patients, physicians, nurs...
Reference Code: 89827
- Coronary Sales Rep II Teamed Cherry Hill NJ - Cherry Hill, NJ
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description •Maximize profit by achieving sales revenue targets and grow market share for a specified territory, by promoting, selling and servicing Medtronic Coronary and/or Peripheral vascular products •Practice good, ethical territory management in terms of organization, planning, administration and expense planning and control •...
Reference Code: 90093
- Sales Rep 2 InterStim Phoenix\Tucson - Phoenix, AZ
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Medtronic Neurological Sales Representative will manage territory base business and growth by initiating, supporting and developing strategic implanting centers and assisting in developing key referral networks. In certain geographies will also have primary responsibility for development of referral networks. Act as primary account/impl...
Reference Code: 90072