IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Medical Sales Jobs With each new therapy we create at Medtronic, we need knowledgeable, determined sales reps to inform and educate healthcare professionals and administrators around the world. These are no order-taker roles; Medtronic sales professionals are consultative partners. They work closely with clients in more than 120 countries to match specific practice needs with specific Medtronic therapies. Clinical interest and acumen are a must.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Sales.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|National Accounts Manager East Coast US||Location TBD, US||07/11/2014|
|Spinal Sales Rep 2||San Francisco, CA||07/11/2014|
|Diabetes Territory Manager Cherry Hill NJ||Cherry Hill, NJ||07/11/2014|
|Clinical Specialist Neuro Pain and ITB Therapy Red Bank NJ||Red Bank, NJ||07/10/2014|
|Clinical Specialist Neuro Pain and ITB Therapy Tampa||Tampa, FL||07/10/2014|
|Therapy Support Specialist Gastro Uro Therapy Springfield IL||Springfield, MO||07/10/2014|
|Therapy Support Specialist Gastro Uro Therapy Wilmington NC||Wilmington, NC||07/10/2014|
|Clinical Specialist||Atlanta, GA||07/09/2014|
|Endovascular Clinical Specialist Denver||Denver, CO||07/09/2014|
|Clinical Specialist CRDM New York City (all Boroughs)||New York, NY||07/09/2014|
|Sales Rep 2 DBS Los Angeles||Los Angeles, CA||07/08/2014|
|Therapy Support Specialist Manager Eastern US||Atlanta, GA||07/08/2014|
|Clinical Specialist CRDM Peoria\Bloomington IL Area||Peoria, IL||07/07/2014|
|Clinical Specialist CRDM Flint MI||Flint, MI||07/03/2014|
|CRDM Sales Representative Cape Girardeau MO||Cape Girardeau, MO||07/03/2014|
|Enabling Tech Consultant||Charlotte, NC||07/03/2014|
|Peripheral Sales Rep II Houston||Shreveport, LA||07/03/2014|
|Clinical Specialist CRDM Columbus OH||Columbus, OH||07/02/2014|
|Clinical Specialist CRDM Lexington||Lexington, KY||07/02/2014|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent .
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment as part of the recruitment process or job offer.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Cardiopulmonary Clinical Specialist Midwest - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description To support the Cardiopulmonary and Blood Management business in areas of surgical case coverage, support, troubleshooting, complaint handling and clinician education and training. Also plays a critical role in implanting the Re-Thinking Blood Conservation program at the local level, and other programmatic solutions as necessary....
Reference Code: 93559
- Clinical Specialist Neuro Pain and ITB Therapy Myrtle Beach SC - Myrtle Beach, SC
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position supports the Pain and ITB Therapy groups in the areas of surgical coverage, follow-up, support, troubleshooting, customer service and education within a territory. In certain instances this person may be engaged in basic market development activities depending upon the needs of the assigned territory....
Reference Code: 93560
- Clinical Specialist AF Solutions Seattle - Seattle, WA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Provide technical, educational, clinical and sales support to assist the central region in meeting AF Solutions sales and customer service objectives. CRDM seeks candidates who will meet our customer expectations by striving without reserve for the greatest possible reliability and quality in our products, processes and systems by being acc...
Reference Code: 93562