IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Operations Jobs Medtronic Operations provides the infrastructure and expertise to build our products with maximum quality and cost effectiveness, and ensure we have supportive work environments for employees worldwide. This is the group that makes our breakthrough technologies possible. Job families include Sourcing, Supply Chain, Quality, Manufacturing, Lean Sigma, and Facilities.
We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Operations.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Sr Manufacturing Engineer||Brooklyn Center, MN||07/11/2014|
|Engineering Supervisor||Northridge, CA||07/11/2014|
|Sr Manufacturing Engineer||Fridley, MN||07/08/2014|
|Sr Supplier Quality Engineer||Santa Ana, CA||07/08/2014|
|Project Coordinator III Configuration Assurance||Danvers, MA||07/03/2014|
|Sr Compliance\Audit Spec CAPA||Memphis, TN||07/03/2014|
|Principal Microbiologist Danvers||Danvers, MA||07/02/2014|
|Sr Supply Chain Planner||Memphis, TN||07/01/2014|
|MDR\Vigilance Specialist||Santa Rosa, CA||06/25/2014|
|Sr. Failure Analysis Electronic Technician||Littleton, MA||06/25/2014|
|Quality Systems Technician||Goleta, CA||06/16/2014|
|Sr Manufacturing Engineer||Brooklyn Center, MN||06/16/2014|
|Principal Technical Writer||Danvers, MA||06/11/2014|
|Sr Microbiologist||Santa Ana, CA||06/11/2014|
|Sr Supply Chain Planner||Mounds View, MN||06/10/2014|
|Prin Supplier Quality Systems Spec||Portsmouth, NH||06/09/2014|
|Sr Manufacturing Engineer||Brooklyn Center, MN||06/04/2014|
|Compliance\Audit Manager||Jacksonville, FL||06/03/2014|
|Assoc Quality Systems Spec||Portsmouth, NH||06/02/2014|
|Sr Manufacturing Engineer||Brooklyn Center, MN||05/22/2014|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent .
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment as part of the recruitment process or job offer.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Supply Chain Planner - Mounds View, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Senior Demand Planner role in CRDM Global Supply Chain for global instruments (monitors, programmers, EPG’s, etc). Work to develop and implement supply chain strategies which support business growth, customer satisfaction, product cost management, and overall supply chain objectives for product availability, delivery performance, for...
Reference Code: 93240
- Prin Supplier Quality Systems Spec - Portsmouth, NH
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Develops, establishes and maintains quality assurance programs, policies, processes, procedures and controls ensuring that performance and quality of products conform to established standards and agency guidelines to ensure lasting customer satisfaction. Specifically, the main purpose of this job is to provide a high level of expertise/over...
Reference Code: 93231
- Sr Microbiologist - Santa Ana, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Assure that products and processes are in control and in compliance with corporate, division and regulatory agency requirements by the detection, appraisal, correction and prevention of sterilization, contamination and environmental control concerns. Make independent technical and functional decisions regarding acceptance or rejection of pr...
Reference Code: 93265