IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Other Jobs By being hired into one of our Other jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team.Professionals in Other careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Other job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.A job in Other at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Manufacturing Manager - Santa Ana, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Plans, directs, and coordinates all aspects of one or more manufacturing departments and all associated processes in accordance with company objectives and operating budgets to satisfy safety, quality, compliance, cost, and delivery requirements. This includes but is not limited to coordinating all activities with a cross functional team in...
Reference Code: 93547
- Prototype Machinist - Ft. Worth, TX
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Set up and operate conventional and CNC machine tools to primarily develop small, close tolerance, complex metallic components for R&D purposes with minimum supervision. Fit and assemble components where necessary. Provide input to engineers in developing new product designs into working prototypes ready for introduction into production...
Reference Code: 93508
- Program Dir - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Lead a Structural Heart Operations Program to drive projects including manufacturing strategy, capacity planning, reporting, presentation development, engineering change management, supply chain improvement, product line optimization. Also create an overall project management office (PMO) function for Structural Heart Operations...
Reference Code: 93529