Medtronic

IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES

About Other Jobs

By being hired into one of our Other jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team.Professionals in Other careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Other job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.A job in Other at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Job Title Location Date
GOReset
AssemblerNorthridge, CA08/20/2014
Mfg Team Member (MTM)Juncos, PR08/20/2014
Administrative Assistant III OperationsLouisville, CO08/19/2014
Sr TechnicianTempe, AZ08/11/2014
Assoc Technician Implantable PumpNorthridge, CA08/05/2014
Sr Assembler Implantable PumpsNorthridge, CA08/05/2014
Manufacturing ManagerSanta Ana, CA07/31/2014
Manufacturing Line Lead DisposablesJacksonville, FL07/25/2014
Prototype MachinistFt. Worth, TX06/30/2014
Program DirMinneapolis, MN06/27/2014
Prin Packaging EngineerGrand Rapids, MI05/30/2014
Continuous Improvement SpecialistJacksonville, FL05/20/2014

About Medtronic

Important Note to Job Seekers:

We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.

Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.

Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.

If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.

If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.

Recent Job Openings

Administrative Assistant III Operations - Louisville, CO
Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Day-to-day support of Operations, Supply Chain and Strategic Sourcing as needs arise. 80% job duties will focus on general administrative functions and the remaining 20% of job duties will focus on organization/group specific support and/or needs. Position Responsibilities...
Reference Code: 94343
Sr Technician - Tempe, AZ
Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Support new product and technology development and manufacturing yield improvements through component and assembly testing in a mechanical reliability lab. Take in-situ measurements in a clean-room manufacturing environment. Position Responsibilities Work with...
Reference Code: 93985
Assoc Technician Implantable Pump - Northridge, CA
Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Entry level position supporting a high volume, medical device for a production line that is specialized in mechanical, electronic, and technical manufacturing. This position requires basic laboratory techniques and use of standard test instruments. Works under direct supervision and receives frequent instructions in mechanical, electronic, ...
Reference Code: 94182

WATCH A VIDEO

Medtronic employees play a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. Medtronic is actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life.

 
Medtronic Careers

Welcome Back!


Forgot Password?