IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Other Jobs By being hired into one of our Other jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team.Professionals in Other careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Other job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.A job in Other at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Manufacturing Line Lead Disposables||Jacksonville, FL||07/25/2014|
|Returned Goods Coord II||Memphis, TN||07/23/2014|
|Ship\Rec\Stores Clerk I||Newark, NJ||07/22/2014|
|Master Black Belt||Tempe, AZ||07/22/2014|
|Assoc Team Member Disposables VSI||Jacksonville, FL||07/10/2014|
|Prototype Machinist||Ft. Worth, TX||06/30/2014|
|Sr Manufacturing Manager||Santa Ana, CA||06/28/2014|
|Program Dir||Minneapolis, MN||06/27/2014|
|Prin Packaging Engineer||Grand Rapids, MI||05/30/2014|
|Continuous Improvement Specialist||Jacksonville, FL||05/20/2014|
|Intern Undergrad (Tech)||Warsaw, IN||02/17/2014|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Ship\Rec\Stores Clerk I - Newark, NJ
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Position will perform manual tasks of receiving, inspecting (auditing), shipping of Loaner Kits, as well as maintaining general housekeeping of the Loaner Processing department. Position Responsibilities • Loaner Outbound - Accurately configure, audit an...
Reference Code: 93892
- Master Black Belt - Tempe, AZ
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Value Stream Operating System Master Black Belt is responsible for developing, advocating and enabling the tools and methodologies to drive the integration of the Medtronic Operating System across the Tempe Campus Manufacturing organization to achieve our strategic agenda. He/She will also be responsible for coaching, mentoring and deve...
Reference Code: 93767
- Assoc Team Member Disposables VSI - Jacksonville, FL
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position has the responsibility and authority to perform manufacturing assembly and help support the Line Leader in meeting the value stream goals and metrics. Position Responsibilities • Performs manufacturing processes. • Sets up fixture...
Reference Code: 93295