IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Other Jobs By being hired into one of our Other jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team.Professionals in Other careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Other job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.A job in Other at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Operations Manager - Newark, NJ
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the development and implementation of activities in distribution area(s) to meet productivity goals, quality and cost objectives while satisfying all customers’ requests. Makes budgetary recommendations on capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor. In conjunction with Senior Manager, est...
Reference Code: 84280
- Sr Assembler\Inspecter MECC - Danvers, MA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Performs inspection work steps on various Manufacturing product lines and processes. Maintains all paperwork and data associated with the inspections. Works with the Quality department as a backup for quality assessments. Position Responsibilities • Pe...
Reference Code: 86800
- Sr Manager CV Global Labeling - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description As part of the Global Packaging & Labeling leadership team, this position will be responsible for directing medical device labeling across the CardioVascular business by leading and managing global label development and production activities with responsibility for capacity planning and continuous improvement of the end to end labeling ...
Reference Code: 89759