IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Other Jobs By being hired into one of our Other jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team.Professionals in Other careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Other job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.A job in Other at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Jacksonville, FL
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position has the responsibility and authority to assist with continuous improvement resolution of problems/issues that arise on the production lines, participate/lead in Kaizen Events and Rapid Improvement Events within the value streams and plant as needed Position Responsibilities...
Reference Code: 92828
- Prin Packaging Engineer - Grand Rapids, MI
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Responsible for the design, development, and support of package systems for sterile medical devices including components, assemblies, and labels. Position Responsibilities • Accountable for the development and implementation of packaging for existing and...
Reference Code: 93042
- Program Dir - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Lead a Structural Heart Operations Program to drive projects including manufacturing strategy, capacity planning, reporting, presentation development, engineering change management, supply chain improvement, product line optimization. Also create an overall project management office (PMO) function for Structural Heart Operations...
Reference Code: 93529