IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Other Jobs By being hired into one of our Other jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team.Professionals in Other careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Other job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.A job in Other at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Sr Prod Assoc VS2 GW||Danvers, MA||03/06/2014|
|Sr Prod Assoc VS2 PWP||Danvers, MA||03/06/2014|
|Extrusion Engineering Co op||Danvers, MA||02/27/2014|
|Sr Assembler\Inspecter MECC||Danvers, MA||02/27/2014|
|Intern Undergrad (Tech)||Warsaw, IN||02/17/2014|
|Sr Lean Operations Supervisor 2nd shift||Danvers, MA||02/17/2014|
|Harvard Intern\Co op\Full Time Positions||Santa Rosa, CA||01/11/2014|
|Northeastern University Intern\Co op\Full Time Positions||Santa Rosa, CA||01/10/2014|
|Sr Manager CV Global Labeling||Santa Rosa, CA||10/31/2013|
|Sr Assembler\Inspecter MECC||Danvers, MA||04/16/2013|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Intern Undergrad (Tech) - Warsaw, IN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Rotational Internship Role with responsiblities in the Engineering Department for a precision CNC Manufacturing Facility located in Warsaw, Indiana. Position Responsibilities Assist Process Engineers in projects such as process characterization, scrap reduction...
Reference Code: 91294
- Sr Lean Operations Supervisor 2nd shift - Danvers, MA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Reporting to Value Stream Manager, coach and supervise a group of Sr. Production Associates and Team Leaders in a number of work cells to assure the timely and cost effective manufacturing of high quality vascular medical devices. These objectives should be achieved while promoting an environment of employee empowerment, team work, continuo...
Reference Code: 91321
- Sr Assembler\Inspecter MECC - Danvers, MA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Performs inspection work steps on various Manufacturing product lines and processes. Maintains all paperwork and data associated with the inspections. Works with the Quality department as a backup for quality assessments. Position Responsibilities • Pe...
Reference Code: 91516