IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Quality Assurance Jobs By being hired into one of our Regulatory Affairs and QA jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Regulatory Affairs and QA careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Regulatory Affairs and QA job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Regulatory Affairs and QA at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Sr Quality Applications Spec||Humacao, PR||07/10/2014|
|Assoc Regulatory Operations Specialist Neuro||Fridley, MN||07/09/2014|
|Quality Engineering Global Project Manager Beijing China||Mounds View, MN||07/09/2014|
|Sr. Quality Assurance Manager Brooklyn Park||Brooklyn Park, MN||07/09/2014|
|Regulatory Affairs Specialist Endovascular||Santa Rosa, CA||07/07/2014|
|Associate Software Quality Assurance and Reliability Engineer Diabetes||Northridge, CA||07/03/2014|
|Senior Design Quality Engineer||Northridge, CA||07/03/2014|
|Quality Management Systems Program Manager||Mounds View, MN||07/03/2014|
|Sr Regulatory Affairs Specialist Endo||Santa Rosa, CA||07/03/2014|
|Quality Systems Director Navigation & Imaging||Louisville, CO||07/02/2014|
|Principal Field Corrective Actions Specialist||Northridge, CA||07/02/2014|
|MDR\Vigilance Manager||Mounds View, MN||06/30/2014|
|Product Experience Manager Quality Director||Mounds View, MN||06/30/2014|
|Sr Quality Engineer Failure Analysis||Louisville, CO||06/30/2014|
|Regulatory Affairs Project Coordinator III SH||Mounds View, MN||06/27/2014|
|Sr Quality Engineer||Louisville, CO||06/25/2014|
|Sr Regulatory Affairs Spec||Jacksonville, FL||06/25/2014|
|Assoc Supplier Qual Engineer||Louisville, CO||06/24/2014|
|Principal Business Systems Analyst||Mounds View, MN||06/20/2014|
|Principal CAPA Process Specialist||Fridley, MN||06/19/2014|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent .
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment as part of the recruitment process or job offer.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Quality Applications Spec - Humacao, PR
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product. Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place. Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the ...
Reference Code: 93702
- Assoc Regulatory Operations Specialist Neuro - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description As part of the Regulatory Operations team, the primary role is to support business processes for a single specialized area or system: Product change control, Global Trade Services (GTS)/SAP and Unique Device Identifier (UDI) Coordination, publishing and backup support for at least one of the other areas. Understand and follow all applicable...
Reference Code: 93691
- Quality Engineering Global Project Manager Beijing China - Mounds View, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position will be based in Bejing, China. This role is responsible for achieving successful implementation of projects and managing all activities required to drive project execution within Quality. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable in risk management processes, validations, and process improvement. Through this knowledge, ...
Reference Code: 93686