IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Quality Assurance Jobs By being hired into one of our Regulatory Affairs and QA jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Regulatory Affairs and QA careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Regulatory Affairs and QA job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Regulatory Affairs and QA at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Sr Regulatory Affairs Spec||Villalba, PR||07/29/2014|
|Project Coordinator III||Northridge, CA||07/28/2014|
|Manufacturing Quality Engineer||Northridge, CA||07/25/2014|
|Principal Manufacturing Quality Engineer||Northridge, CA||07/25/2014|
|Released Systems Quality Director||Fridley, MN||07/25/2014|
|Compliance Program Manager CVG||Fridley, MN||07/24/2014|
|Regulatory Project Coordinator III||Northridge, CA||07/24/2014|
|Post Market Program Mgr (STQRA)||Jacksonville, FL||07/22/2014|
|Sr Regulatory Affairs Specialist||Northridge, CA||07/19/2014|
|Sr Product Performance Engineer||Santa Ana, CA||07/18/2014|
|Prin Reliability Engineer||Fridley, MN||07/16/2014|
|Quality Engineer||Memphis, TN||07/16/2014|
|Quality Engineering Global Project Manager Beijing China||Santa Ana, CA||07/15/2014|
|Sr Regulatory Affairs Specialist AF||Mounds View, MN||07/15/2014|
|Sr Regulatory Affairs Spec (New Product Develpoment NPD)||Jacksonville, FL||07/15/2014|
|Microbiologist||Santa Ana, CA||07/14/2014|
|Sr Microbiologist||Santa Ana, CA||07/14/2014|
|Sr Regulatory Affairs Spec AF||Mounds View, MN||07/11/2014|
|Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist||Northridge, CA||07/11/2014|
|Assoc Regulatory Operations Specialist Neuro||Fridley, MN||07/09/2014|
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr. Quality Assurance Manager Brooklyn Park - Brooklyn Park, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position is responsible for the Quality Assurance function within the Brooklyn Park Manufacturing site and Grand Rapids SSI site supporting the Structural Heart (SH) and the Brooklyn Park Rework (Repackage) Center. The position will report to the Director of Quality in SH. This position is responsible to provide leadership to the Quali...
Reference Code: 93692
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist Endovascular - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Regulatory Affairs Specialist provides regulatory knowledge and assistance for new and existing products, implements global regulatory plans and complete regulatory deliverables for vascular devices. The position typically reports to the Regulatory Affairs Manager/Director. Position Responsibiliti...
Reference Code: 93658
- Quality Engineering Global Project Manager Beijing China - Mounds View, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position will be based in Bejing, China. This role is responsible for achieving successful implementation of projects and managing all activities required to drive project execution within Quality. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable in risk management processes, validations, and process improvement. Through this knowledge, ...
Reference Code: 93686