IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Quality Assurance Jobs By being hired into one of our Regulatory Affairs and QA jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Regulatory Affairs and QA careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Regulatory Affairs and QA job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Regulatory Affairs and QA at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Director of Extracorporeal Therapies Quality||Mounds View, MN||09/13/2014|
|Standards Compliance Engineer||Northridge, CA||09/13/2014|
|Supplier Quality Engineering Manager||Santa Ana, CA||09/12/2014|
|Compliance\Audit Specialist||Memphis, TN||09/10/2014|
|Regulatory Affairs Specialist CRDM||Mounds View, MN||09/10/2014|
|Sr Software Quality Engr (STQRA)||Louisville, CO||09/10/2014|
|Regulatory Affairs Specialist (STQRA)||Louisville, CO||09/09/2014|
|Compliance\Audit Spec||Fridley, MN||09/05/2014|
|Prin Regulatory Affairs Spec (STQRA)||Louisville, CO||09/04/2014|
|Sr Regulatory Affairs Spec (STQRA)||Louisville, CO||09/04/2014|
|Sr Regulatory Affairs Spec||Memphis, TN||09/04/2014|
|Materials Analysis Manager||Mounds View, MN||09/02/2014|
|Program\Project Analyst||Fridley, MN||09/02/2014|
|Quality Systems Manager Quality Improvement and CAPAs||Northridge, CA||08/28/2014|
|Prin Compliance\Audit Spec||Fridley, MN||08/27/2014|
|Regulatory Affairs Specialist Neuro Pain Stim||Fridley, MN||08/27/2014|
|Engineering Manager Pre Market Quality (STQRA)||Littleton, MA||08/27/2014|
|Quality Systems Director||Fridley, MN||08/27/2014|
|Compliance Training Systems Specialist (STQRA)||Ft. Worth, TX||08/26/2014|
|Prin Regulatory Affairs Spec||Louisville, CO||08/21/2014|
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Compliance\Audit Spec CAPA - Memphis, TN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Perform quality assurance activities supporting the development and manufacturing activities for medical devices. Conduct internal and participate in external medical device quality audits and compliance in accordance with U.S. FDA and international regulatory device directives including Canadian or European medical device directives. Inter...
Reference Code: 94304
- Quality Engineer - Northridge, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position is a role in the Quality Assurance organization. The person in it is responsible for Design Quality Engineering (DQE) activities for the continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) business unit, which includes new product development, sustaining engineering, and design related CAPA activities. The goal is to achieve world class desig...
Reference Code: 94243
- Regulatory Operations Spec - Mounds View, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Provide training and implementation for regulatory department controlled quality system document management systems including GTS/SAP software, AGILE and RAD/Documentum activities in the medical device industry. Navigate worldwide medical device regulations and regulatory requirements, including FDA medical device regulation and EU Medical ...
Reference Code: 94300