IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Sourcing Jobs Medtronic Operations provides the infrastructure and expertise to build our products with maximum quality and cost effectiveness, and ensure we have supportive work environments for employees worldwide. This is the group that makes our breakthrough technologies possible. Job families include Sourcing, Supply Chain, Quality, Manufacturing, Lean Sigma, and Facilities. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology. Investigate jobs in Operations.
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Sr Supplier Continuity Engineer||Tempe, AZ||09/13/2014|
|Principal Supplier Continuity Engineer||Tempe, AZ||08/30/2014|
|Sr Program Manager||Jacksonville, FL||08/27/2014|
|Sr Prin Strat Sourcing Spec||Fridley, MN||08/26/2014|
|Sr Prin Tech Sourcing Spec||Minneapolis, MN||08/26/2014|
|Sr Sourcing Engineer||Jacksonville, FL||08/19/2014|
|Sr Component Engineer||Brooklyn Center, MN||08/12/2014|
|Prin Sourcing Engineer||Fridley, MN||07/30/2014|
|Sr Prin Tech Sourcing Spec||Mounds View, MN||07/23/2014|
|Sr Strategic Sourcing Mgr||Fridley, MN||05/29/2014|
|Sr Sourcing Engineer Supplier Development||Fridley, MN||03/06/2014|
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Sourcing Engineer - Jacksonville, FL
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position has the responsibility and authority to drive improvements in quality, lead times and cost attributed to waste using extensive technical expertise and knowledge of other technical disciplines. The Sr Sourcing Engineer will engage suppliers with major projects to meet critical operational and sourcing objectives utilizing Manuf...
Reference Code: 94398
- Sr Prin Tech Sourcing Spec - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Technical Sourcing is the primary integration point linking Sourcing with Technology and New Product Development (NPD) Project Teams aligning Medtronic Product and Supplier Technology Roadmaps. Technical Sourcing will engage with Consistent Processes as a Sourcing Project Management function to lead the Reduction of Overall Supply Risk and ...
Reference Code: 94585
- Sr Component Engineer - Brooklyn Center, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Senior Component Engineer will be responsible for partnering with Design Engineering and Sourcing to identify, develop, qualify and release to manufacturing cost effective components/materials for use in Medtronic CRDM products. In this area of new product development, the Senior Component Engineer will be required to drive multiple asp...
Reference Code: 94214