IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Surgical Technologies Quality \ Regulatory Jobs Through our collaboration with surgeons and nurses around the world, we develop innovative technologies and solutions that improved patient’s lives. The ST business designs and manufactures solutions for the treatment of ear, nose & throat (ENT), cranial, spinal and orthopedic conditions.
The Medtronic ST family continues to grow in its pursuit of its mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life to patients globally. And so we are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations by striving without reserve for unsurpassed product quality, reliability, and patient safety through effective, agile, and compliant processes.
We need your continuous improvement and quality mindset to help us deliver excellence to our customers!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Engineering Manager Post Market Quality (STQRA) - Louisville, CO
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Management position responsible for establishing, maintaining and managing the conduct of company quality programs to positively impact development, production, installation and service of products to the global marketplace for the Post-Market or Sustaining side of the business. This position is responsible for managing quality engineering ...
Reference Code: 89446
- Sr Config Assurance Admin (STQRA) - Portsmouth, NH
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position has the responsibility and authority to provide moderate expertise in the areas of configuration management, control, planning, and consulting. The SR Configuration Management Specialist is responsible for performing tasks that will drive the timely release and change of product documentation, Quality Management System documen...
Reference Code: 89592
- Regulatory Affairs Manager ENT Sustaining Business (STQRA) - Jacksonville, FL
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position has the responsibility and authority to lead all regulatory activity associated with Change & Improve projects and initiatives. This position is responsible for leading all regulatory activities associated with Keeping the Business Running (KTBR). The role will interface with all cross-functional leaders to ensure the regu...
Reference Code: 89863