IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Technician Jobs By being hired into one of our Technician jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Technician careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Technician job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Technician at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Repair Technician - Columbia Heights, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Junior level Technician position providing analysis and limited repair of Medtronic built external devices in the Service Center to GMP and ISO requirements. This individual will perform assigned tasks and routine duties using standard practices and work instructions in the area. Technician will use electronic training and knowledge of repa...
Reference Code: 91528
- Principal Maintenance Technician - Tempe, AZ
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Maintenance Technician performs repairs and preventive maintenance on manufacturing and engineering equipment. This position requires equipment maintenance knowledge and experience. Typical tool types include dry etchers, CVD tools, sputtering systems, mask aligners and photoresist coaters and developers, vacuum pumps, RF power supplies, an...
Reference Code: 91641
- Field Service Rep Ohio - Cleveland, OH
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Intermediate-Level, non-exempt Field Service Representative to provide equipment support in the New England territory. Requires some direct supervision from manager as well as senior representatives to insure all phases of the job are completed accordingly. Responsible for promoting and maintaining customer satisfaction by providing on-site...
Reference Code: 91279