IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Technician Jobs By being hired into one of our Technician jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Technician careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Technician job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Technician at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Design Technician - Ft. Worth, TX
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position will perform a wide variety of non-standard complex duties in multi-functional area in design, development and test of new/existing processes/test procedures and/or products. Duties include early stage involvement in experimental and/or prototype designs through final engineering specification release. Prepares protot...
Reference Code: 92218
- Prin Model Maker - Memphis, TN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Responsible for production of prototypes and test fixtures as needed. Responsible for interaction with engineers and management to further educate staff with manufacturing processes by hands-on interaction with machines on the shop floor as needed. Aid management with ordering supplies, routine maintenance, and help in daily operation....
Reference Code: 92130
- Sr Prototype Technician - Santa Ana, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Assembles a variety of products including the development of new assembly methods. Provides recommendations for improvement in processes and / or products. Works in collaboration with laboratory personnel under the direction of area manager. Position Responsibilities...
Reference Code: 91904