IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Technician Jobs By being hired into one of our Technician jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Technician careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Technician job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Technician at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
Imagine playing a role in changing what it means to live with chronic disease. At Medtronic, you can. We're creating technologies that treat chronic disease in new ways so people can live better, longer. We didn't become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We're actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so physicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. Our vision requires bold leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, we hope you'll consider joining us as we push the boundaries of medical technology.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Field Service Rep New York City NY - New York, NY
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Intermediate-Level, non-exempt Field Service Representative to provide equipment support in the New England territory. Requires some direct supervision from manager as well as senior representatives to insure all phases of the job are completed accordingly. Responsible for promoting and maintaining customer satisfaction by providing on-site...
Reference Code: 91709
- 2nd Shift Senior Process Technician - Brooklyn Center, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position is responsible for providing 2nd shift manufacturing support for processes and equipment on a assembly product line. The individual will be required to perform a wide variety of technical duties exercising judgment to determine the methods required to solve non-routine, complex problems in the area. This position interacts clo...
Reference Code: 90796
- Sr Prototype Technician - Santa Ana, CA
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Assembles a variety of products including the development of new assembly methods. Provides recommendations for improvement in processes and / or products. Works in collaboration with laboratory personnel under the direction of area manager. Position Responsibilities...
Reference Code: 91904