IMAGINE A CAREER IMPROVING LIVES
About Technician Jobs By being hired into one of our Technician jobs at Medtronic, you’ll be a key member of the Medtronic team. Professionals in Technician careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Technician job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Technician at Medtronic may be waiting for you!
Search Jobs Advanced Search
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Prin Design Technician||Fridley, MN||09/04/2014|
|Prin Technician||Fridley, MN||08/27/2014|
|Sr Technician||Brooklyn Center, MN||08/21/2014|
|Design Drafter||Memphis, TN||08/07/2014|
|Sr. Materials Technician||Fridley, MN||08/06/2014|
|Senior AME Extrusion\Molding Technician||Danvers, MA||08/04/2014|
|Sr Electrical Design Technician||Fridley, MN||07/31/2014|
|Analysis Technician||Fridley, MN||07/29/2014|
|Field Service Rep Kansas City||Kansas City, KS||06/11/2014|
|R&D Toolmaker A||Jacksonville, FL||06/06/2014|
Important Note to Job Seekers:
We are aware of job postings being made by people who claim to be recruiters for Medtronic, even using Medtronic employee names, but who are in no way affiliated with Medtronic. These job postings are fraudulent.
Beware of recruiters that ask candidates to submit unusual personal information like bank statements or utility bills, pay a fee in order to be considered for a job, or pay “start-up expenses” after being hired. Medtronic does not require candidates to make any type of payment to them as part of the recruitment process or job offer. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, has online resources for detecting job scams.
Positions posted on the Medtronic.com Careers site are legitimate. If you find a Medtronic posting on a site other than our careers site, verify its legitimacy before applying by visiting www.medtronic.com/careers and searching for the requisition number.
If you think you have responded to a fraudulent job posting or been a victim of this scam, you are encouraged to report it to your local law enforcement and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for further investigation.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 328-2518.
Recent Job Openings
- R&D Toolmaker A - Jacksonville, FL
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description This position has the responsibility to produce prototype medical device designs by application of manual and machining skills using in-depth knowledge of fabrication technology. Position Responsibilities • Operates mills, lathes, Wire, Sinker EDMs, CNC...
Reference Code: 92977
- Field Service Rep Kansas City - Kansas City, KS
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description Intermediate-Level, non-exempt Field Service Representative to provide equipment support in the territory. Requires some direct supervision from manager as well as senior representatives to insure all phases of the job are completed accordingly. Responsible for promoting and maintaining customer satisfaction by providing on-site maintenance...
Reference Code: 93288
- Analysis Technician - Fridley, MN
- Description: Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Position Description The Analysis Technician will perform analysis of returned explanted product. The position will require interface with fellow technicians, customer support and vigilance personnel, design and reliability engineers, and potentially with legal personnel. Information obtained during analysis will be entered into the Global Complaint Handling (G...
Reference Code: 94083