- 16000OYV Requisition #
- Dec 20, 2016 Post Date
BS/AS in Microbiology or equivalent scientific field
1-3 years of experience in a Microbiology Lab with at least 1 year in a Medical Device environment
• Customer Focus
• Ethics & Values
• Managing an Measuring Work
• Action Oriented
• Problem Solving
• Decision Quality
• General knowledge of cGMP’s/ISO 13485: 2003
• Computer Software Knowledge (Word, Excel)
• No medical conditions preventing access to a controlled environment room.
• Usual office environment with frequent* sitting, walking, and standing, and occasional* climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling and balancing.
• Frequent* use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of office machinery.
• Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
• Light physical effort required by handling objects up to 20 pounds occasionally* and/or 10 pounds frequently.
• Ability to move from department and buildings to interact with others.
*Occasional: Activity exists less than 1/3 of the time.
*Frequent: Activity exists between 1/3 and 2/3 of the time.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here:http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.