Thanks for your interest in the Associate Quality Engineer position.
Unfortunately this position has been closed but you can search our 2,057 open jobs by
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
* Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Biomedical, or Materials preferred) with 1+ years of related professional work experience in a Manufacturing or Quality environment.
* Strong project management skills
* Well versed in molding, stamping and machining methods.
* Experience in assembly equipment technologies
* Working Knowledge of Six Sigma
* Working knowledge of GD&T
* Working knowledge of DFMEA, PFMEA , and Risk Tools
* Working knowledge of DFA/ DFM principles
* Analyze and chart statistical and process data using Minitab, MS Excel, or equivalent
* Working knowledge of 21CFR820, ISO13485, Canadian MDR and MDD 93/42/EEC
* Knowledge of validation process protocol creation and summaries
Nice to Have
* Knowledge of Quality System requirements, ISO and FDA requirements.
* Experience in medical device industry is preferred.
* ASQ certification or equivalent is desirable.
* Tooling and processing experience a plus.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position, but they are not an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position.
The physical demands described within the Day in the Life section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here:http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees