Especialista Salud Ocupacional
- 1700025L Requisition #
- Feb 13, 2017 Post Date
· Professional in life science or related carreers with professional card in Occupational Health .
· A minimum of 3 years of experience in Environmental Health & Safety in Colombia, or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience in Environmental Health & Safety.
· Ability to communicate clearly (verbal & written) in English. Has excellent communication skills and provides education and training to the organization as required to assure sustainable programs and processes within EHS responsibilities of the business.
· Uses judgment in data analysis to develop and design solutions to resolve complex EHS regulatory and technical issues.
· Has excellent Presentation skills
· Acute attention to details
· Proficiency with computers including MS software and order entry systems.
· Ability to multi-task in a challenging environment
· Ability to work independently as well with limited supervision.
· Investigative mind to pro-actively search for information needed.
· Excellent problem solving ability.
· Must be Customer focused, Results oriented and have ability to think strategically.