Mechanical Design Leader
- 16000EB2 Requisition #
- Jul 13, 2016 Post Date
· BSc Mechanical Engineering degree from a leading university.
· Master Degree in Mechanical / Bio-Medical Engineering – advantage.
· 10+ years hands-on strong background in developing electro-mechanical systems, experience in miniature devices, printed circuit assemblies, and different materials components including thin wall plastic.
· Experience in medical devices and/or electro-optical development is preferred.
· Team leader experience - advantage.
· Hands-on experience in Solid Works, and related simulation CAD.
· Ability to incorporate manufacturability into new product development and interact with manufacturing to scale up R&D prototype equipment to manufacturing capacity.
· Proven understanding of system level design, regulations, manufacturing techniques, and design for reliability quality and manufacturability.
· Knowledge of medical devices regulations is preferred.
· Leadership and team-work abilities, innovative thinking, and excellent communication skills.