Territory Manager, Diagnostics AFS
- 1600000T Requisition #
- Mar 16, 2017 Post Date
Main purpose of job
Medtronic Norway is looking for a result driven, visionary and dynamic colleague to join our Cardiac and Vascular Group (CVG) working within the Cardiac Rhythm and Heart Failure Management Division as a Therapy Development Manager focusing on expanding the Diagnostic business in Norway.
You will be responsible for taking the diagnostics business to the next level in the current market space within Syncope and further develop the business into Cryptogenic Stroke, Ablation Management and high risk AF. The Therapy Development Manager will also function as the link between the business management and our customers, both external and internal ensuring that diagnostics is always on the forefront of market developments. You have to be able to take leaderships of projects and establish and use networks to acquire needed information. You will play a key role in leading the diagnostics to launch new initiatives responding to the needs of each stakeholder that we serve all while meeting and exceeding financial and non-financial targets, in a way that enhances Medtronic’s reputation in the market. You will be a part of a dynamic and passionate team.
In this position you will report directly to the CVG Sales Manager in Norway.
The function will be based in Norway.
Selling and account support
· Analyse the market place, develop an effective territory/account sales strategy, and execute accordingly
· Drive and secure implementation of Patient Care Pathways at both departmental, hospital and regional level, in close cooperate with internal stakeholders
· Perform all activities to maximize sales from product introduction and presentation to contract negotiation
· Monitor and secure that all accounts receive coverage according to target
· Identify and address all key decision makers (clinical, administrative /economic) key opinion leaders and key referrals in potential accounts securing implementation of the procedure.
· Further develop existing accounts into new clinical indications, identify and develop entirely new accounts.
· Build strong and long lasting business relationships with key decision makers and those influential in the purchasing process
· Identify and participate in the preparation of upcoming tenders
· Conduct and monitor asset management of consignment and all other stock levels according to guidelines.
· In conjunction with other team members plan sales coverage/resources in the most effective and economical manner
· Foster clinical networks and develop referral structures
· Support clinical activities on request
· Cooperate with the Norwegian cardiovascular team to create referrals and foster team selling to the procedure center’s
· Facilitate training and education in cooperation with Medtronic technical consultant for relevant hospital staff.
· Maintain and acquire new product, technology, market, sales tool and process knowledge.
· Acquire and develop all necessary professional selling skills, in accordance with guidelines and Medtronic personal development program.
Internal and administrative
· Use CRM APDR system on a daily basis and report all account, market and competitive information and trends and metrics in a comprehensive, complete and timely fashion
· Plan and prepare all sales activities and forecasts by account, product and therapy for the territory along with proposed meetings/customer activities and investments
· Use and adapt to local needs marketing tools received from European Headquarter
· Carry out all administrative duties and all necessary reports in a timely and diligent manner, (i.e. trunk stock reports, stock movement forms etc.)
· Attend all required regional, national and international meetings
Strong selling skills and a passion to be NO.1
Degree in Biomedical engineering, Life-Science, Marketing, Business Administration or another advanced degree
Min 3 years of experience in selling/service/ support of Norwegian hospitals.
Thorough knowledge of the decision making process with customers (economic buyer, reimbursement)
Analytical skills (to analyse and understand local markets, trends and customer needs)
Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
Ability to work independently whilst at the same time playing an active role in the team
Fluent in English & Norwegian
Valid driver’s license
Ability to travel, 20-40 days per year with overnight stays
Depending on market development new tasks may be added to the job, potential and willingness to grow within Medtronic
A career in Medtronic may be waiting for you! Please send us your CV and application in English no later than Feb. 4st 2017